Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

What's everyone up to tonight?
 I'm sitting here drinking a glass of Pinot Noir, while waiting for dh to come home with a pizza.  Anybody doing anything exciting this weekend?  It's too stinkin' cold here to go out, so we will snuggle in here.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

DisneyInsider

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What's everyone up to tonight?
 Watching VHI Best Rock Songs right now and trying to stay warm. It is so cold outside!! No huge plans for the long weekend. I am hoping to get some scrapping done.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

*sigh*  the kids were home today because they closed all the schools and most businesses because we're in a huge storm watch. So it's a little windy and wet. LOL  as long as I have power...... *knock on wood*

actually, I just took photos of dh mowing the lawn in the rain, the big dork. But he gave me a great layout title and I couldn't resist at that point. haha

now just thinking about dinner and how I really don't wanna cook but I feel terribly lazy for wanting McD's. :winkb:
Image Image

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Got a serious headache going at the moment so I'm gonna turn off the TV, veg on the couch with my Wii game and turn in early tonight... :(  A glass of wine with pizza sounds good though!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

not much goin' on here, just tryin' out a paella recipe
 and my mom's coming to spend time with the kids so
 dh & i can go out by ourselves this weekend, finally!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Working this evening and tomorrow evening :(  We have Munchkin this weekend, so it will probably be 2-3 hours of Candyland on Sunday :?

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

DH is out of town for the night for business, so the kids and I are playing WII My Sims.

ImageDani

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

We just got home from dinner and we are trying to figure out what the heck is up with our heater.  I hope it didn't go out.
-Carla

busymom_5

Cherry Blossom

We're Wii-ing it here tonight also.  We're taking turns on Animal Crossing while the 4 yr old types jibberish for each character. 
Shari

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

We need to get Animal Crossing.
ImageDani

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

I want to scrap but I am trying to get rid of a Migraine that I've had all day so no t.v., no music, no lights right now. Just the cherry ladies.
Michelle

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Been home today with a stomach virus.  Working HSN 8-9:30 so we will see how long that goes.

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I spent the whole day doing errands.  Spent way too much money, but, the things I bought were for the family's health and well-being.  So, I'm not that ashamed. 

I think I will be outnumbered with my grown children home this weekend and dh and them watching their action movies.  I may go over to the LSS where my stuff sits and scrap a little.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Nothin special...we are all just kinda hangin out! My ds is all about WWE Smackdown and my dd is watching  Nick Jr. My dh and I, just kinda get in where we fit it. Pretty busy day tomorrow so not much happening.

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

just put the kiddos to bed after watching a movie together...now i'm watching Friday Night Lights and typing (multi-tasking at its best)!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

davsar

Cherry Cola

Just finished cleaning up from supper and now watching Star Trek with m dh.
ImageImage

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just got home from work. I gotta find something to eat.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'm with you -- it's too cold to go out.  Tomorrow we're going to GD's basketball game and then babysitting for two other grandkids tomorrow night.  That's the extent of our weekend plans.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I just packed my bag to go to a day crop tomorrow and then I'm going to Bunco in a few minutes.  I'm so lucky!

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

I really want to clean/organize.  So everyone wish me luck on having enough energy!  I usu. just end up napping on the weekends.  Naps... :inlove:

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee