Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

Need some cheer up
 I  woudn't usually write about this since you don't know her, but one of my old friends died today. It was quick, she was talking on the phone to her son and said.."Oh my head..I am dizzy" and she went down then. other son and her partner was there and they said that she struggled to breath about 5 times and that was it. they tried to do cpr and called 911 but she was gone. :(  she was so young 48 and always so healthy. she has recently moved to Colorado and they flew out today to bring her back here. She was just back in oct for Megs housewarming party and I am so glad that I got to see her and get one of her famous Joanie hugs and that we got to go out for awhile. who would know...I am sick and I am sad..I am having a hard time with this. sorry I had to cry on someone.
here is a pic of her I took at her son's wedding in June. she is the one in black. the two in the picture with her are Pam, her partner and her oldest son. who were both with her when she passed.
ImageImage
Peggy

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

Re: Need some cheer up
 Pegster - I am so sorry to hear that.  You know God works in mysterious ways.  He's got some kind of Job for her to do up there. 
ImageImageImageImage

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, Peg, I'm so sorry. Big {{{hugs}}} to you. I'll be thinking of you!

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So sorry to hear that Peggy, big hugs and prayers to you and her family.
Image Image

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I am so sorry Peg. (((hugs)))

Keep those memories of her close to your heart. 

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Peg, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. May your memories of her remain vivid at all times. {{{HUGS}}} for you at this difficult time.
Michelle

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

What a shame.  I've lost several friends and it hurts.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

justred2u

Cherry Picker

I am so sorry to hear about your friend ... God has a plan, you will see!
Leslie Mar 1/10
ImageImage
1) Rebel. Refuse to accept the idea that creativity is work.
2) Play. Think like a child.
3) Zone. Tune out negative vibes.
4) Feel. Open your heart, nurture your imagination.

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

peg i am so sorry to read this.  my family is dealing with this now.  if we lived closer we could have a pity party and cry and talk of memories of our lost loved ones.  i just told dh i feel so numb.  it's all a mystery for sure. 

i just came across two poems about loss.  i'd post them but they are pretty emotional but really speak to my soul right now.  someone told me we don't get over these things but we do get thru them.  hugs!
Susie King

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so very sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you and with her loved ones ((hugs)).
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

sweetpeas_mom

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so sorry! Many hugs to you and her family.
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

((((hugs)))) I am so sorry for your loss..I will keep you in my prayers.
***Tanya***

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

This is so devastating to read. I cannot even imagine losing someone infront of me so suddenly without any signs. I am glad though that she did not have to suffer through any pain. That is one thing you can truely cherish. Its wonderful that she got to see her son get married. I've heard we are put on this earth to accomplish certain things before we return back for another part of our journey. So just try to keep it in your heart that she accomplished everything she needed to and is always still looking over all of you. Prayers to you and her family!!!
~ Carissa ~

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so sorry.  At least it sounds like she did not suffer.

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I am so very sorry!  I guess it reminds you that life can be so short!  ((HUGS)) to you!!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Oh, hon. I am so sorry for your loss. Such sudden death can be so hard. (((HUGS)))
ImageImage
Image Image

TinaH

Sweet Cherry Pie

Peg, very sorry to hear of the sudden and unexpected death of your friend.  Peace to her family and friends during this difficult time.

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh Peg I'm so sorry! How difficult for it to be so quick and unexpected! (((hugs)))

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

I'm so sorry to hear that!  However, would she want you to be sad?  Or would she want you to remember all of the good times that ya'll shared?  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers along with her family and friends.
ImageImageImageImage

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

((((HUGS)))) to you.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee