Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Black Friday Sales
 Besides shopping here (no lines, no standing out in the cold trying to stay warm with a luke warm cup of coffee) are you planning on heading out to face the mobs tomorrow?  If so, where are you heading?

I use to go with the kids every Black Friday for electronic deals .  Both my dd and I got our laptops on Black Friday.  But I don't do that any more...I may head up to a local store that shall remain nameless to stock up on some 'needs'.

and you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Re: Black Friday Sales
 No plans to get in the crowds...
Charlotte

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

I never head out on Black Friday. The lines on the highway to enter the mall are horendous and people are so rude. I don't need anything that badly. I'll stay home and scrapbook while the rest of you face the crowds.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I always hit Best Buy for their electronics deals, so I'll be there sometime tonight.

Charliesangel

Cherry Cola

I got out every year.  I've been taking my oldest dd with me the past
few years and she loves it!!!  I usually go to Target, Wal Mart, Toys R
Us, and Michael's ..they have 25% off purchase including SALE items.  I
must say the sales are NOT like they used to be.  It was all about the
kids now it's all about the electronics.  I miss the days when I could
get the shopping done for my kids for $100.00.  I guess those days are
long gone!!
~Keira~
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Staying far, far away from Black Friday....rather do the Cyber one!

Christine

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I was going to go to WalMart and get the Wii...but my mom just called and got it at KMart :inlove:
~pam~

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I plan on hitting Michaels tonight.  They open up at 6 pm and have cricut carts really cheap. But for Friday, I'm staying home.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Nope, not I.  I really don't need anything that badly to stand in extremely long lines or be pushed around by others.  My coworkers talk about it and some go every year and wouldn't miss it, but they go with a strategy and plan.  I will probably get up early and shop online.
Pam ImageImage

JeanneT

Cherry Bing

I am working tomorrow to try to save some vacation time for Christmas.  I get off at 11:00 A.M. however, but will not be doing any shopping.  Probably come home and go to sleep.  DH and I both are going in at 2:00 A.M. so we don't have to work all day.
JeanneT
Cubmaster and Proud Mother to a Tuba Playing son who is also an Eagle Scout."O God, help me to win, but in thy wisdom if thou willest me not to win, then O God, make me a good loser"
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell, Founder of the Boy Scouts

CaughtULokN2

Cherry Picker

not shopping here.   going to be out in a duck blind for the morning!

Pegster

Sweet Cherry Pie

NO WAY..nothing is worth going out in that mess. I used to when I was younger..don't have any money anyway.
Peggy

Sim6ba

Cherry Berry

Don't really need to go out in the mob. This year the sales online are just about as good as going to the store!
~MARILYN~

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, HELL no. 

I have to work a 4 hour shift tomorrow from 4-8pm and that's more than enough of getting out into the masses for me, TYVM.

The mere thought of getting up at the butt crack o' dawn in the cold to put up with rude people just makes me cringe. NOT for me.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

no way - I HATE crowds - I don't even shop at the weekends !
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

asset

Wild Cherry

Not for me either- that is why I am sending my dh to get a certain bug on sale for my Christmas present. Besides, I have fasting labs at 8 that morning- could fight the crowds unfed. :-D
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Not usually, though last year I did go to Best Buy on Friday evening for their PSE 6 sale price!!

I'm not sure what I will do this year.... the Michael's ad was tempting me.... It will probably depend upon how I feel.  And since I had insomnia last night and did not fall asleep until after 4 am, I'm expecting I won't wake up early!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey, I have a question, I'm in Canada so I don't get the Black Friday Sales thing, we have Boxing Day for that. But I'm wondering, do places have sales online as well for Black Friday? And do you think I could take advantage of it even though I'm located in Canada? :-D Cuz that would be awesome!
Anyone have info on what online places have sales? (other than ACOT of course!)

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I have to work! :bluesad:
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sarahwhithers wrote: Hey, I have a question, I'm in Canada so I don't get the Black Friday Sales thing, we have Boxing Day for that. But I'm wondering, do places have sales online as well for Black Friday? And do you think I could take advantage of it even though I'm located in Canada? Image Cuz that would be awesome!
Anyone have info on what online places have sales? (other than ACOT of course!)
As long as they ship to Canada, you should get the sale price!!

amazon.com and all the biggies are having big online sales.  Sears is even advertising to shop online today.  As far as scrapbooking sites, many are having sales, too.  Some are starting early.  I picked up a bunch of CU actions at another site last night for $1.99 each!!! 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee