Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Wii players
 welcome me to your ranks for I have succumbed. :-D LOL  I went out yesterday and got the whole shebang! This is going to be the big family gift and I was not going to wait for the holiday rush only to find out that they are out of stock everywhere I go. I checked the black Friday sales and everyone has it listed at regular price so I grabbed it while I can. Game Stop had them in stock, the console, WiiFit for me, MarioKart with the wheel and all the extra controllers for 4 players. Dh wants the Nerf gun thingie so I'm still looking for that.  Otherwise I'm all set..... except I'm not sure what games to get. Tell me what your family loves to play. :-D
Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Wii players
 So far Mario Kart was a big success as was the Wii fit, but for just games, the sports one that comes with it has been the fav. Everyone loves the bowling! :-D

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Rayman Raving Rabbids!!

justred2u

Cherry Picker

I got the Wii's for each of my 3 children's families last year as their big family gift.  All of my gc, ranging in age from 2 - 7 love the Wii Sport with the baseball, tennis ...  This year 2 of the families are getting the Wii Fit (by request). 
Leslie Mar 1/10
ImageImage
1) Rebel. Refuse to accept the idea that creativity is work.
2) Play. Think like a child.
3) Zone. Tune out negative vibes.
4) Feel. Open your heart, nurture your imagination.

busymom_5

Cherry Blossom

My older boys (hubby too!) go for Madden 08 and Tiger Woods, the middle bunch like Mario Galaxy and any Lego (Star wars, Batman or Indiana Jones), and the little one likes Hot wheels racing and Madagascar 2.
Shari

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have a question.  When you sit the Wii Fit box at the store...is that all you have to buy, or is that just like an attachment and you need the main part?

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

The favorites here are MarioKart, WiiFit, lego type games like Star Wars/Indiana Jones, and Star Wars. Ds want the Batman lego game.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Thanks enabler... ;P  If I had to purchase it today, it would definitely be Animal Crossing!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Joy

Cherry Garcia

Yay , you guys will have sooooooooooo much fun!!! I was going to say Mario Kart..but see you already have it.  Can't wait to hear what you think about wii fit.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

thanks for the feedback girls! :) I've had an eye on some of those games. I am curious about the Wii Music, it looks interesting.

The Wii Fit includes the software and the board. You have to have the Wii console to use it but I believe you don't need any other accesories.  I watched the demo videos for the Wii Fit on Amazon and they sold me. I like that it's interactive for all ages and can monitor your stats.  I've heard lots of good things about it.
Image Image

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

We just got ours on Sunday.  Same reason.  They are always out wherever I go and we were all at Target on Sun and they had a whole crate.  Of course, since we were all there there's no Christmas surprise but we all decided we didn't care.  So far, the bowling has been a big hit.  Looking for the wii fit but not having a lot of luck.
Becky

Image Image Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Just bought dh Guitar Hero III World Tour whatever that Target had for $59....He played it somewhere and really enjoyed it.  We haven't had ours long, so we don't have a lot of games....but if you have somewhere that rents Wii games, that's the way to go to make sure that you like the game before you shell out the money for it!!
Rebecca

davsar

Cherry Cola

We love Rayman Rabbits! And all the Mario (Kart, Party8, and one other I can't remember the name) games are a big hit too!
ImageImage

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Shebang, Baby! Boxing is a good arm workout!

Christine

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

bowling, cow racing, Tiger woods golf, rock band.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm so jealous of all of you!  Dh isn't interested in getting this!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

cow racing?? hahah oh I'm really interested now :winkb:

I have to admit that when these came out I was adamant about not getting one. We have an Xbox 360 and I was very skeptical of the Wii, its performance and the limited selection of game titles.  Now I am eating my words... hahahaha!
Image Image

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

My DH bought one for my daughter for Christmas.  I know her friends love the Mario Cart and the Rockstar games.  I personally have asked for the Wii Fit. 
ImageImageImageImage

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

How fun!!  So excited for you!  We love ours.  Fave's are Mariokart, Wii fit, lego games (star wars ect.)
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

bamablue

Cherry Berry

Santa's bringing the Wii for the girls (including me!) for Christmas, so ours isn't set up yet.  I read a bunch of reviews on games and bought Rayman Rabbids (is that how you spell it?) based on those reviews.  I think I'm getting Wii Fit from my best friend--under the tree.  I'm very excited to have it set up.
Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee