We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

My DH is gonna kill me!
 He wanted me to go get the girls some winter coats this morning. So, I went to walmart and picked some up. Then I saw a sale on Garanimals clothes, so I got them pants and shirts. Then I saw some hair things for them. So I got those and a new brush for them. Then they had a family Wii game on sale. So I threw that in my cart for Christmas. Then walking by the craft section... they had a bunch of stuff on sale... so I got some crafty stuff that I can use with my daughters making stuff. Then I saw this really cute bag. I have been using shopping bags to bring my shoes to Curves with me, so I put the bag in my cart. When I got home I see that the bag is torn on the bottom... so gonna have to sew it. (I hate returning things so I would rather just sew it up)

So all in all, I got some great stuff for the kids (and me, lol) but I spent over $200!!!! My DH is gonna KILL me!! He should never send me shopping alone, lol. At least the kids have coats and new clothes now. And hair things so they can look pretty for school.
I better start making more digi stuff to sell to make up for what I spent!!! Or I better offer hubby something he wants so he won't be SO mad, lol. :winkb:
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: My DH is gonna kill me!
 OOPSY!!! That so sounds like me! :?

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Yikes--- sounds like something I would do!    But I would probably hide half the stuff and bring it in a littla at a time---so he wouldnt notice!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Who can pass up bargains?  I'd have done the same.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Haha! That sounds liek something I would do too! Sales are gonna be the death of me I tell ya! hahaha! I love a good sale, and find it hard to pass up. Especially if it's on shoes.... but anyway, it doesn't sound like this is something you do all the time. Just make sure that you stay away from shopping for alittle while to make it look like what ya spent wasn't so bad. :winkb: hehe!

snowangels

Sweet Cherry Pie

That sounds exactly like something I would do!
- Jody -

HollDoll

Cherry Picker

Funny!  I always get shoppers remorse with the same thought... "My dh is gonna kill me!"  I am always really happy with my stuff, but slightly nervous about coming home with it all.  :)  hee hee

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Well, DH is all about "looks" and how people perceive him and his kids. So... I will use that as an excuse...

"The kids needed new clothes because they are getting too big for the ones they have now, and I got the hair things so they will look nice... and I couldn't pass up the Wii game, it's multi player and Christmas is coming. And I know you want the kids to look nice so that's why I spent so much. Is there anything I can do to make you not be upset with me? hint hint." :winkb:

LOL! :-D
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

some times it happens like that, You just see every thing you were needing and looking for.
I will do that or I will not find a thing I was needing.

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

sounds like me too.  just tell you they were bargains and think of all the money you saved!  (then make him an offer he can't refuse!)
Molly

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Who can pass up bargains?  Besides most of the stuff is for the children..... :)

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Sounds like you got some deals if you got all that for about $200
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

LOL! You shop like me!!! Like a kid in the candy store!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

Isn't it great to do this once in a while?  Great therapy - and it sounds like most of your purchases were pretty practical!!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Uhhhh sound like something I could have done too ;) I hope you enjoy all the new stuff and the hubby isn´t gonna kill you to much :winkb:
ImageImageImageImageImage

luboost

Sweet Cherry Pie

Sounds like something I'd do!  I agree...he must know by now not to ask you to go to the store alone! :winkb:

Don't you hate feeling guilty about having fun? :x

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

nothing beats a great shopping trip!  Plus the kids can't go around naked - just tell him that - and skip over the crafty stuff - and wrap the game and spring that out on Christmas - he'll never know - or at least he won't know for a while.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

yea, Wal-Mart is a dangerous place!!

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

just don't tell him....
ShanShan

Kara

Cherry Jubilee