We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

NO!!!!!!!!!!!
 It is snowing here.  I convinced myself we would be out of NJ and in FL by the time the snow came.  I kept telling myself but I guess it didn't work.  It is snowing here like crazy. 

What's the weather like where you live? 
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: NO!!!!!!!!!!!
 Cloudy and cold here...thankfully...no snow...yet.  I sure hope there is none in the forecast!  YUCK!

Carol

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sunny, chilly and blustery.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Beth-W

Thankfully you missed the snow, Carol.  Talked to dh and after he got done rubbing it in that it is 82 degrees and sunny, he told me his boss got 8 or 9" at his home in Scranton, PA. :?
~Beth
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

ImageImage

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

::gulp::  You had better not send that snow up here!!  We had rain all morning but the sun just started shining. 

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

It's 57 degrees with clear skies.  To us FL gals, this is jacket weather. :-D
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

Beth-W

ScrapGoo wrote: ::gulp::  You had better not send that snow up here!!  We had rain all morning but the sun just started shining. 

I thought you liked the cold, Jess?

It was raining here all morning, too, which makes me think the roads might be bad.  :?  IT looks slushy from the front window.  I better leave early to go and get B from school.
~Beth

ImageImage

carolynlontin

Cherry Picker

oh wow!

I love the snow, though I have to say that I am enjoying actaully having a fall this year.  We have already had some bitter cold days in both Sept & Oct - but this week is unseasonably warm, in the high 60's.  Typically we always have snow on Halloween, this year may be the exception! :)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am in NJ too, but south of you so thankfully there is no snow here, but freezing rain and high winds.  My internet at home went out last night around the time the World Series got rained out, and has not been back on since, so I am doing all my online stuff I can at work :?
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

It was supposed to snow, but it's just rain.
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

High of 93, low of 58 :?
ImageImage

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Don't hate me, but it's beautiful fall weather here!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

I talked to Cassie earlier and she said she & Xander are home because it's a snow day (for her and him). She said it just wouldn't stop snowing and her power was out too! :?

It's super nice here today. It's in the mid 60's and I have all my windows open. :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

It's frickin' freezing down here - they say it's 66 but I think they forgot the negative sign.  :bluewinka:

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

It's raining but the weather threat for the day is 2-4 inches of snow.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

koala1966 wrote:It's frickin' freezing down here - they say it's 66 but I think they forgot the negative sign.  :bluewinka:

I LIVE for the two whole weeks a year it's nice like this!! :p
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

it's cool here, but sunny and crisp.  My kind of day.  I just got back from the mall :-D
~pam~

koala1966

Cherry Delight

You are a crazy woman, Tracy.  I live for the days that we had earlier this month, but it has officially dropped below my temperature tolerance around here.  I haven't even found my gloves and ear warmers yet, I'd better pull those out for the season. 

nene

Cherry Delight

Chilly---but its NOT snowing.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

cold, windy, and wet but no snow!!!
Image \ ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee