We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Florida girls CHECK In please!!
 Everyone ok this morning?
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Florida girls CHECK In please!!
 Stay safe all.

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Ahhhh, my electricity came back already and internet obviously!  I am great!!!  lol

It's still storming like crazy here, the storm only passed two hours ago so its still stong wind and rain but all is good.  When the rain calms down I am going driving to see if there is anything destroyed.  The winds got to 70 mph which is 4mph less than hurricane winds.

Thanks for checking.  Everything okay there?
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

See Jen, there was nothing to worry about.  You have your internet for the crop this weekend. 

Well, I glad you are safe.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

We're on the dirty side of the storm. Lots of rain, lots of wind and a bunch of twisters. Fortunately none near me. :)

Glad you got your power back!

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Glad you 2 are ok Jen & Tracy!  I read this morning that it only got to 60mph...stoooopid news.  But still glad it wasn't as bad as it coulda been.

Specially right before a crop!  ;)

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

We're ok.  I see that the storm is going NNE, so hope everyone is safe on the east side!  Glad in the south everyone is ok.  It's drizzling a bit now, but we are to expect the heaviest rains this afternoon.  No school today, but now there's school tomorrow (originally no school tomorrow).

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

bellaconsmom wrote:We're ok.  I see that the storm is going NNE, so hope everyone is safe on the east side!  Glad in the south everyone is ok.  It's drizzling a bit now, but we are to expect the heaviest rains this afternoon.  No school today, but now there's school tomorrow (originally no school tomorrow).
Unless there is major flooding near the school, ours is back on too, however its located basically in the middle of a swamp so we don't know yet...lol
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

glad you west coast girls are ok.

its just kind of raining here now, not too bad, but they say itll start getting worse around 2 which is when ill be on my way to work.  apperantly the track has it going through our county this evening.  ill most likely be at work, i just hope its not too bad when im getting out tonight
Image Image

carrie123

Cherry Cola

I am glad everyone is okay. Hopefully everything will be gone by Sunday when we get there. I am sure we will be driving through lots of rain though.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Carrie where in FL are you going? Here's the projected path for the rest of the week. It won't be bad storms for you -- just rainy.

carrie123

Cherry Cola

We are going to Orlando for four days then out by Anna Maria Island. Palmetto actually but it is only about 15 minutes from the island. I have been watching TWC all weekend and I know they mentioned that area.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

So glad all is going well down there!!

Carol

nene

Cherry Delight

We're ok here for now. Looks like the turn will take her right over us sometime later in the week. Rain and some wind only.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

I talked to my mom last night - she'd down by Boca - and she thought it was thundering, but it was the wind. Yowza!

We had a big old storm here last night, with hail and everything. It was wicked!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hope you're all safe and sound!!!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

We didnt even get any rain yet-- no school here either- just got back from the mall

Gald everyone else is okay-- hope you didnt get too soggy!

BeachGirl

Cherry Picker

i just hope we get a day off tommorow! :)
I'm a glitter and Sparkles Kind of Girl!
~Holly

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Hey, Holly! Haven't seen you around in a while, where you been at??
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

mommy2bean

Cherry Garcia

We woke up this morning to find that they eye is heading towards our county. Right now just lots of rain and wind. Dh came home for lunch and is getting ready to head back to work. Just found out no school again tomorrow.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee