We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Lurkers.........
Image do you think we have them? and why do you think they lurk? I have never done that..I just jump right in...but then I DO tend to be a tad chatty. :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

asset

Wild Cherry

Re: Lurkers.........
 Who are you calling a Lurker????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

DaisyLou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'd bet all boards have lurkers. They're probably shy, or dont' have the time to be truly active, or just want some inspiration and info without getting all mixed up with a bunch of crazies ;)
I'm no good at lurking either, too opinionated!!
C'mon lurkers, say hi!!!

asset

Wild Cherry

"Hi." 
~Tessa

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

you like to talk?  YOU?

Whatever.

:winkb:
~pam~

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I think people are afraid to jump in because they might think that ACOT is a tightly formed clique and they would be intruding and not welcomed.  But that is not the case.  I myself lurked and it took a couple of members of the creative team that noticed me and sent me PM's during a crop to get me out here.  Thank you for doing that.  The ladies on this forum are very friendly and don't bite, very helpful and funny to boot!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Asset you don't lurk do you??? :( I just thought you were busy... :( :( :( :winkb: :-D

DaisyLou--who you callin' crazy?? bwahahaha :winkb: :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I lurk during lunch periods at work - just enough time to browse the gallery & catch up on gossip, not enough time for much more.  Usually I end up leaving 1-2 random comments or gallery praise.  :)
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

asset

Wild Cherry

This morning I thought to myself:

"Self- you've got some time, go play on ACOT for awhile."

So I did.

TWO hours later, I am still here. It sucked me in..... part of the problem is it takes me 4 minutes or better to post a reply, but I don't want to talk about that. I better go give Kari's horse his hay & exercise him..... shhhhhhh, don't tell her he's not fed yet this morning coz I'll blame all of you!!!! :winkb:

Sus- yes, I am busy, but I do admit to popping in & not posting on ocassion because it takes soooooo friggin long. Drives me batty. Like right now, I am sitting here twitching.
~Tessa

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

We probably do have lurkers, I wish they'd jump right in though.

I am more of a jump right in kinda gal. I felt very comfortable at ACOT right away. At other boards I have found it takes a while and sometimes it never happens.

I *luv* my ACOT friends. :-D

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

I was a lurker for @ 4 months.  I wanted to jump in but I didn't scrap then, so I felt weird.
~*Lisa*~

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

I HOPE we have lurkers! Feels voyueristic at the thought of someone spying on our threads and comments!  Must be the exhibitionist in me that likes it... :P  I'd say... Keep Lurking! And when you're ready... jump into the cherry tree! We'll love ya too!

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm sure we have some this time of year looking at the CHA previews.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OoooOOoooo....I never thought about the voyeuristic aspect.

That's kinda sexy.  Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Ummmm....we must have some because there are 1373 pages of screennames and you don't need one to order!
Laura
 Image    Image         

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would be a lurker too, until I could decide if I wanted to get involved with this crazy place or not.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

pahaha  You like to talk?  Get outta town!!

I'm not much of a lurker either, but I have joined in on some boards and not felt accepted right away and I just never went back.  You never know unless you try :)
CHEERS~~

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Okay, I'll 'fess up!  I'm lurker-ish.  I don't post very often.  I joined the MB back during the March online crop and posted quite a bit then.  I post on another scrappy MB as well, so sometimes it's hard to keep up with more than one! And I do have a hard time just jumping in with a bunch of people who are already friends.  I don't like to push myself on people.  But since my girl Day is here, and posting so much, I will try to post more often, because I know she'll have my back!  I bought her goodies, so she'd better, LOL! :winkb:

MaBuglet

A Cherry on Top

We're glad to see you posting Mandi!  Awesome! 
CHEERS~~

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

I might be considered a lurker of sorts.  I am very shy and I hate to impose myself on people.  So I just check in, read the threads and only post if I have something I want to say. And I don't do that just here, I do it on any other message boards that I visit. And I do the same thing in real life....just kind of hang on the outside and listen to everyone's conversations and dont' join in unless I feel very comfortable doing so or am asked a specific question........ 

And I would assume there are a few others just like me who just lurk around here and enjoy your interaction, but are too shy to join in........
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee