Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Green Bags
 I keep seeing commercials for "Green Bags"...apparently they're supposed to keep produce fresh up to 21 days. I'm thinking of trying them...has anyone else?

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Green Bags
 I haven't tried them, but here are some reviews:

www.infomercialratings.com/product/green_bags_reviews
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks for the link Flap. Based on most of those reviews I wouldn't touch those things with a 10 ft pole. They sound horrible!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well, most of those dadgum tv infomercials don't inform you of the ridiculous cost of S&H. And oh, yeah....another thing they do is this: "Order NOW and receive not two, but FOUR blah-blah-blahs and as an added free bonus gift, you can also have this blah---just pay S&H (for the "free" bonus gift).
When they're done adding the S&H on top of the low, low price, it ends up being not such a great deal.

Reminds me of the crap sellers pull on eBay, which is why I don't bother with that site anymore.Just more proof that if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

will6690

Cherry Blossom

I love these bags, but i bought mine from QVC.
Vivion/will6690

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maybe QVC has a better deal?

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ok, I picked mine up in Walgreens today! :?
I am going to give them a whirl. They were $9.99 at Walgreens and I didn't have to pay for shipping and handling. There's 20 bags in the package. I think that's what they were offering on the infomercial. I'll let you know what I think of them...LOL

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Dh has tried every kitchen thingie under the sun, he has those and likes them. He only remembers to actually use them once or twice a month though.
Image Image

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, I think that is a good deal!  From what I was reading on those reviews, some of those people sounded like they got royally screwed from the infomercial.

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

they have green plastic bags next to the bananas at walmart and let me tell you, i wish i had them for everything! those suckers work it's just unbelievable how long my bananas last in one of those.  i definately recommend them
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

oh but you must be talking about something else cuz these ones are free lol...put 1 banana in each one lol you'll have enough for the veggies in the fridge then as well lol
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Janell

Cherry Cola

They also sell them at Bed Bath and Beyond and you can use a 20% off coupon and not have to pay shipping. I totally want to try them too. 
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee