Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I need a hug
 BAD.

My brother was in a motorcycle accident last week...I didn't share here because even though his leg was badly injured, I just am not that open about sharing the hard stuff. But I need your support here because I'm really scared for him. He's undergoing emergency surgery right now, because they're afraid they knicked an artery with the catheter when they did surgery to repair the leg. He's been bleeding for an entire week, and been transported back and forth to the hospital several times by accident because he can't even sit up yet,  and they've sent him home from the ER bleeding twice since Saturday. He could be slowly bleeding to death and they've never even x-rayed his pelvis to see why he's bleeding.

Anyway, I just feel like I can't keep my worries to myself anymore, and if I'm not here as much as usual, please understand. I'm going to try to get up and see him this week, so if I disappear, that's probably where I am. If you believe in prayer, please pray for my brother.

ETA:  I just talked with my mom...Dennis is doing better this morning. They've cauterized the artery and think they stopped the bleeding completely...thank goodness! I'll talk to my brother later, but hopefully this means he's on the mend. Apparently he will need about 8 months until he's able to use the leg at all...and that's if they can rebuild his knee after the shinbone heals.

Thank you all so much for your support...I really felt like I was falling apart, and I knew all of you are very good with adhesive, so you could hold me together. Love you all!

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: I need a hug
 Oh no.   I'm so sorry you are going through this.  I'll be thinking of you and your brother.  *big hugs to you*

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

(((((HUGS)))))

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

so sorry, hug to you. i work in the healthcare field. if you have any questions or just need some info pm me i'll be glad to help if i can.

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Big hugs going out to you Laura and prayers being said for your brother...
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Ahh, Laura, so sorry to hear about his accident and injury.  I hope the surgery goes well!!!
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

consider yourself (((HUGGED))) girlfriend!!!! how scary, I hope they find what is wrong and fix it up quick like, i'll keep him and you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and am sending good vibes and healing thoughts his way!  Please let us know how the surgery goes and i'll be saying prayers for him!
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Thanks girls...hoping my mom calls soon with news so I can go to bed. I couldn't find my mojo at all tonight with all the stuff running through my head.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

(((((HUGS)))))
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Oh Laura! :( That is horrible.

I really hope they quickly find the source of his bleeding and fix it.

How scary for you and your whole family.

(((BIG HUGS)))

jmo95

Cherry Cola

So sorry to hear this Laura.  Prayers are coming your way. 
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Sending hugs and prayers!!

Carol

nene

Cherry Delight

Huge (((HUGS)))
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Oh no that is terrible Laura, I am sorry. I will send prayer and good vibes for him to get better. (( Hugs))
Ronny

campangel

Cherry Berry

very sorry,sending prayers your way
Lu-Ann Lover of LadybugsImage

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

(((((HUGS))))) I hope you will have some good news from him soon!

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura,

Hope all goes well with your brother...will be thinking about you

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sending you huge hugs and I'll keep you and you family in my thoughts and prayers! If you need a hug just think of us and you'll have them!
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

ChrisPozzi

Cherry Blossom

hugs and prayers!

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

Laura,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  If he is half as strong as you and other family members, he will make it through with flying colors!
Please keep us updated!
~pam~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee