Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

to the ladies in the Katy/Houston area....
 There is a good chance we will be returning to Houston this summer (it's been 7 LONG years!).  When I was there, the only scrappy places were Hobby Lobby and MariDawn's.  I heard MariDawn's closed.  

Are there any other (good!) shops around now?
Cielle

ImageImage Image

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: to the ladies in the Katy/Houston area....
There are also Michael's all over the Houston area as well as Jo-Ann's, which is now carrying some scrappy supplies.

There are two lss in the Clear Lake area by me, another one in Friendswood and another in Pearland.  Texas City is also suppose to have a lss, and there is a really big lss off of I45 North I think in The Woodlands area.  I think there is a 7th lss somewhere.

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Thanks!!!   Should have clarified - we'll definitely be moving back to the Katy area - so wanted to concentrate on that part of town.
Hate  to admit it - but I don't even know where Friendswood and Pearland are!!! :waiting:

However, I do have a friend up in the Woodlands....so it's nice to know there is a big one up there!!!!!! :-D
Cielle

ImageImage Image

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Friendswood and Pearland are just a little bit closer to Katy than Clear Lake.  Like between I45 and 288, so not much.  I'm not that familar with Katy.  I know how to get to the Equestrian center and the big outlet mall and that's about it.

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

I know there is an Archivers on Fry Road in Katy....and that's new since I left. 

Thanks for the info!!!!
Cielle

ImageImage Image

will6690

Cherry Blossom

I live in the Copperfield area so when you get back to town, let's meet up.  Yes, all the good LSS are now on the south side of town :(

Archivers is ok.  Not real happy with the paper selection, but the tools and such are always in good supply.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

The one in the Woodlands is great and they have expaned recently.  I have a friend that lives there and I'm always going there.  Hopefully we will have another houston area crop in the next year.  Me and Mel (my friend) are thinking or having one in the woodlands so let us know when you move and you should come.  I would love to meet you.

MLee

Cherry Cola

You're coming home to America!?!?!

I will be in the Houston (The Woodlands) area several times this summer - maybe we can visit!!

I didn't know there was a good lss in The Woodlands, now I have something to do besides sit and watch cute boys in speedos all day!! :)

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey!!  What about me????  I'm down in Clear Lake, but I can come up to The Woodlands, especially to go to that lss!! :winkb:

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee