We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

How extraordinary!
ImageMother Sushma holds her daughter Lali at their residence in Saini Sunpura, 50 kilometers (31 miles) east of New Delhi, India, Tuesday, April 8, 2008. The baby with two faces, two noses, two pairs of lips and two pairs of eyes was born on March 11 in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess, her father said Tuesday.(AP Photo/Gurinder Osan)
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: How extraordinary!
WOW!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Wanna hear something even more interesting about this baby? The family has refused correctional surgery or procedures because of her resemblance to the Hindu goddess.. amazing! I hope this child grows to be an adult and that there are no complications as she gets older.

I wonder how eating, breathing, etc. are controlled if there's only one brain? Talk about a miracle!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Wow is right!

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

I read that she eats with one mouth and sucks her thumb with the other. I also wonder how the brain is handling this. What about her vision?
~*Lisa*~

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

wow... That IS unbelievable!

davsar

Cherry Cola

Wow!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Some people there are already treating her like a miracle child or a Goddess.
ImageImage

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

That is freaky
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

LKappy wrote: What about her vision?

I know! I was thinking the same! When both sets of eyes are observing things, what is the braing doing? How does it compute the overload of senses?

Ribbons

Cherry Blossom

WOW! That's so weird. I wonder if she was supposed to have a twina dn something went wrong and they formed into one baby. You know like how people find out that they have like hands and feet in their stomach becuase they were supposed to havea twina nd the hands and feet are their twins. It's so wierd how stuff like that happens.
--Love From Jackie--
"Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it"
---Salma Hayek

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MOM2SNOX wrote:Wanna hear something even more interesting about this baby? The family has refused correctional surgery or procedures because of her resemblance to the Hindu goddess.. amazing! I hope this child grows to be an adult and that there are no complications as she gets older.

I wonder how eating, breathing, etc. are controlled if there's only one brain? Talk about a miracle!
Again, wow that they refused correctional surgery. Same questions you have went through my head. But also wonder about the psychological affect it will have on her....
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

dh and I were just talking about this baby. It is beyond my thing how she can see or what she sees. Would it be double vison. Only with two differnt views. one on top the other?

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

-Shannon- wrote:Again, wow that they refused correctional surgery. Same questions you have went through my head. But also wonder about the psychological affect it will have on her....

That would be my query too.... as she gets older. What's the prognosis of this deformity? Still researching on the subject since it totally fascinates me!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I still feel sorry for that child
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

scrapmomma02

Sweet Cherry Pie

All I can say is OMG
TIA

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Wow!
Sara

n7zuq

ACOT Promotions