Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

TV shows
So what TV shows do you watch regularly & can't do without?What new shows are you enjoying ?For me Criminal Minds, CSI, ER, Heroes have become regulars.Woman's Murder Club & Cane are my 2 new fav's & I've started watching Nip/Tuck again.Looking forward to the Amazing Race now.
ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

TV shows
These are the only ones I watch. NCIS, CSI NY, Hereos, HousePatiently waiting for the return of Jericho. :D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Cherry Jubilee

TV shows
Boston Legal is my favorite.  Others that I watch fairly faithfully include Two and a Half Men, CSI (all of them), Without a Trace, Shark 

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

TV shows
Oi, I have a bunch!How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory (new fav), Hereos, Chuck (also a new fav) , CSI, Smallville, Grey's and Supernatural.Love them all!!!

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

TV shows
The Bachelor, Private Practice, Grey's and The Ultimate Fighter on Spike.Those are the main ones.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

scrappinchic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

TV shows
Grey's, Private Practice, House, Bones and Numbers.I also watch Psych and the Closer in the off season and sometimes pick up the reruns of Shark and NCIS then too.

raspberryberet

Cherry Tart

TV shows
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love Grey's  oh  and the best new show ever......I love Gossip Girl!!!!!!!!!!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

TV shows
I'm hooked right now on the Next Iron Chef.  I like the reality shows from the Food Network.

CamsMomma

Sweet Cherry Pie

TV shows
heroes and greys for surea few other things i watch but arent reeeeally in love with (anymore anyway) desperate housewives, ugly betty, and brothers & sisters

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

TV shows
Cold Case, Law & Order Criminal Intent (but only every other week cause I do not like Chris Noth), Bones, CSI NY, CSI (Vegas), and just started watching Women's Murder Club.

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

TV shows
nip/tuckThe ShieldRescue MeGrey's AnatomyPushing DaisiesWeedsDexterTwo and a Half MenMoonlightNCIS(Can you tell I like my TV? *LOL*)

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

TV shows
1. Grey's2.  NFL Monday, Sunday and eventually Thurs3.  Private Practice
Kymberlee~

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee