We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Those that have Wii or played it...
what are some good games for it...Santa is bringing one to our house and it has the sports games to it...I think a few other games would be fun, or some suggestions for aunties!!!  Any suggestions??? I have a 9 yr ds, and dd who is 7..

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

My kids played with one at a friend's house, and they had fun bowling and playing baseball.  I dont' know the names of the games.

Heatherj81

Cherry Berry

I just asked this question and got some good answers.  I  don't know how to link the thread, but if you click on my name and look at my posts you should be able to find it. 
The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

The Bigs (for DS), Metroid Crime Corruption 3 (for DS).....Wii Sports, Wii Play, Mama's Cook Off  (for DD)(These are suggestions by my DS and his friend...both 13)

doxies

Sweet Cherry Pie

Mario Party 8 is a must! We like Ice Age 2 the meltdown, Carnival and Chicken Shoot!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

the best game in the universe is Rayman Raving Rabbids.  No, seriously. 

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OOPs Heather..!  Must of missed that one.. I will check your thread out.  Thanks.Thanks everyone!Keep the suggestions coming!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee