Get a free ephemera pack with your $19 purchase with code FREEBIE
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

My Christmas Boxes
Are out of the basement.  My plan is to at least have the tree up by tomorrow.  Hubby will be putting the lights on the house on Tuesday (supposed to be almost 60 degrees).  I plan to have the rest of the house finished by the end of the week.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
Whoa! It's not time yet! Nooooooo***storms off**** I'm not ready!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
It's too early for christmas decorations.  We wait until thanksgiving weekend.  It takes about two day to put the outside decorations up.  And we live in a townhouse.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

My Christmas Boxes
I am determined to enjoy my Christmas decorations this year.  If I wait until Thanksgiving weekend (which isn't possible because DH works weekends), it will be a rush to get everything up.  Then, by the time I get it up, it's time to bake 'round the clock.  No rushing for me!  I refuse.  That's why I did my Christmas cards a couple of weeks ago!

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
Too much crazy talk in here about Christmas decorating!!!
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

My Christmas Boxes
Holy Cow! Haven't even thought of bringing any of the stuff out yet! We'll be pulling the goodies out around Thanksgiving... Stuffs going into storage this weekend!

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

My Christmas Boxes
Leave Laura alone.  Look at all the work she does....and this is just before breakfast.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

My Christmas Boxes
And plus, look how cool Laura's parlor will look when she's through:

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

My Christmas Boxes
And wait till Mike gets the outside lights done.

twinsmom1

Cherry Cola

My Christmas Boxes
I am laughing my a$$ off at you all.  No tree until after thanksgiving.  I have a one track mind and trying to decorate for one holiday before another one is here is just too confusing to me!

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

My Christmas Boxes
Laura, I think we are on the same schedule! After I surf the net for a few more minutes I am going to set up a 2 foot tree for my ds (2.5 yrs) in hopes that he'll leave my Christmas stuff alone if he has his own.Dh is doing all the outdoor stuff tomorrow and I`ll finish off the indoors throughout the week.It's not too early!!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

My Christmas Boxes
I don't blame you Laura.  My dh (read WE) set up a train garden in the basement and it takes forever.  We have to move everything and make room for a 6x10' table, plus clear the workbench and use about 6' of that.  And, since it's a basement, I hang black fabic and "enclosed" the train room.Mike does a nice job on those outside lights !

Flasher

Cherry Crush

My Christmas Boxes
LMAO, Amy!  Look how many times I've changed clothes before breakfast!!!!!   I'm either very anal or a slob.Go Rhonda!  Go Rhonda!  We do the same thing with the kids.  They each have their own 33 inch tree in their rooms.  That way, they leave the good stuff alone!!!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
OMFSM moods...I'm rolling over here!!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Leeanna

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
Yuck, please don't go there, I'm not feeling the decorating vibes this year for some reason.  I'm going to try popping in a Christmas cd tomorrow and knocking it out.  It's time to get in the mood!

pjw

A Cherry on Top

My Christmas Boxes
Oh I love it. 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

My Christmas Boxes
My dh would kill me if I put up decorations or play Christmas music before Thanksgiving!  LOL!  (Maybe that's because I tend to leave them up through January, though.)

-LATE-

Cherry Delight

My Christmas Boxes
That's crazy talk!
Michelle

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

My Christmas Boxes
Dh is setting up the outside lights with my brother next sunday. Hope it won't be that cold out.

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

My Christmas Boxes
I love the idea of putting a tree in Alex's room! I bet he'll LOVE it! 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee