FurReal Friends

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

FurReal Friends

Post by Renee »

Does anyone have kids that have these?? I was thinking that it might be a cute gift for Alex...he's 2 almost 3. I haven't seen them in action...
Midge
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 213

FurReal Friends

Post by Midge »

My nephew, Joey has a monkey and a tiger and he loves them! They are really cute IRL and if you have an animal lover, it is a good gift choice.
KayEm
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

FurReal Friends

Post by KayEm »

We have the big chimp.  It really scared DD when we first got it, but she loves it now.  It still scares her cousin (same age) so we have to hide it before she comes over.  They're pretty lifelike as far as toys go.The chimp is kind of creepy.  I think he'd love the smaller, more cuddly animals.ETA: my daughter is 2 1/2.  We got it for her a year ago.
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

FurReal Friends

Post by Renee »

Yes, we do have an animal lover!! I was hoping they had a calf but they all look pretty cute!
clairbug
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 159

FurReal Friends

Post by clairbug »

We have the small monkey. Trent likes to "baby" it and carries it around a lot.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

FurReal Friends

Post by Northern Brat »

We have the bear,  and a couple of cats (the smaller version of those).  They are so cute!  I would recommend it!
debsnyder32
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 31

FurReal Friends

Post by debsnyder32 »

Cute, but not cuddly at all!  My dd thought she HAD to have one and it is so clunky that she rarely plays with it.
Niki
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 142

FurReal Friends

Post by Niki »

we had a cat and bunny at one time.. when they first came outdd loved them and carried them around for months. they kind of got on my nerves though because they make strange sounds. oh yea and they are kind of clunky as someone else said. they are not soft and squishy when you squeeze it you do feel that it is hard inside
Nicole
Image Image Image
ElsieB
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 561

FurReal Friends

Post by ElsieB »

The little girl next door has a puppy and Rosie loves it!  She wants one of her own so badly!

Return to “General Talk”