We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Re: ROLL CALL
 I am here also!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

SheilaD

Cherry Berry

Somehow the text I posted here was converted to what looks like some sort of code. Anyhoo...I am here.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

well I dont post daily anymore but I do lurk every night and keep up with what folks are doing.  Oh and during the points for posts week, I managed to add a hundred points to my total.   And I do come to the crops-sometimes to participate and sometimes just to hang out with old buddies.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

[quote="megamay"] Im here! I forgot about the crop (but it has been on my calendar for ages). I come and go on the message boards, but I am always 'around' -- hmmm, now that sounds a little creepy huh? LOL :-D[/quote]

LOL Meg--I was WONDERING who that was!

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

present!!! :-D
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

I'm here!
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I'm here!

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I am here hoping the new board is all done !! 
i really like it ! i may get more posted during the Crop this weekend!! I can use this board easier than the old one!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

2Bizi

Cherry Bomb

My mac and I are here too - right in those bumpy trenches with you.

In and out plans (as usual) for the weekend between t-ball games, swim party and lessons and several lessons. But still I hope to get to some Fast scraps and games.
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Loving the new board...had a few issues figureing it out but I LOVE that you can put stuff in your sig lines. Everyone's are so interesting!
ImageImage
Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I am here, but won't be here this weekend since we are leaving for vacation.

Jenn

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Not been on as much as I used to be....work is crazy busy.  But I'm hanging in here!  Hope I can pop in this weekend but we have a show opening:  Disney's Aristocats for Kids!
Becky

Image Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm around - fighting the lure of 70 degrees, but still here.
Jenna
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

annaspeakin

Cherry Cola

I'm here!

lizziej

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm here.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

[quote="Laura Fiore"] HA! Leave it to the Jamies (Jaimes) to bring the party to the Roll Call!

I have to agree with Sus...please hang in a little longer. There are not going to be any more huge changes...just little tweaks here and there in answer to some of our requests to make it more user friendly. This board WILL be great...we just have to give it a bit more time. So sorry for the hassles girls!

[/quote] 

Image ***titter!***

Now. How 'bout fixing this damn quote box???!!!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

tammiejean

Cherry Blossom

Hi, all I am here too.  Been lurking the last couple of weeks from work, but now have some time to actually post.  I can't wait for the crop to start, I love these here.  Have fun this weekend everyone!!!
tammie

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Whoot! Tammie in da house!!!

I need to go remind the rest of our buddies about the fun crop, huh?

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

***titter!***

Now. How 'bout fixing this damn quote box???!!!

You can do one of two things for this Jamie. Either hit the quote button and then in your post delete everything after the first quote, ie where it says quote=USERNAMEHERE, delete all but "quote" (and the brackets of course) or you can just type in "quote" (with brackets) paste what you want to quote then finish with "/quote" (with brackets)

It sounds more complicated than it is. I do it the second way and have no problems at all. :-D
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

ajsmom

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good afternoon!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee