Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: Our website, what do you think?
When I try to click on the magnifying glass to get a larger look at a product, it sends me to the home page instead of a larger view of the product.... Wish I could see the product instead!

This is only happening on the product screen where there are multiple items listed, such as the new product or back in stock - if I go to an individual product page I can see the larger view.
Rebecca

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

Ok, everyone who had the categories and such not in alpha order, check it now. I made some changes that should fix it.

Also, the popout of the brands, categories and themes should not open any more on accident. It should only happen if you leave your mouse over it.
-Echo

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ok, I just found something weird! I like to go through all the New Product Arrivals & got behind so I was working on things on page 2. Now that you have added some new things on page 1, all the Bo Bunny collections are missing! They weren't pushed back to page 2, the page 2 collections have not changed/moved. I know I can get to them through Brand, but it's obviously a glitch so thought I'd mention it...
Image Image

debamas

Wild Cherry

echo wrote:Ok, everyone who had the categories and such not in alpha order, check it now. I made some changes that should fix it.

Also, the popout of the brands, categories and themes should not open any more on accident. It should only happen if you leave your mouse over it.
Thankyou! It works and looks wonderful now!
Debbie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

PezKat wrote:Ok, I just found something weird! I like to go through all the New Product Arrivals & got behind so I was working on things on page 2. Now that you have added some new things on page 1, all the Bo Bunny collections are missing! They weren't pushed back to page 2, the page 2 collections have not changed/moved. I know I can get to them through Brand, but it's obviously a glitch so thought I'd mention it...

All fixed, thanks!
Image Image

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I want to amend my post by saying that every since all the new additional things were added to this site like the major list of themes at the bottom and just the changes in general it takes at least 2x as long for pages to load.

I get very frustrated just browsing product or looking for cherries and browsing for product which is what I do when I'm looking at product.

Oh well my 2 cents

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I just uploaded a few layouts to the gallery today and when I went to the pop up to add the companies used... YIKES! The list has a breakdown of every line in every company! As much as it would be nice to list every line in every product used, it just takes too long. I finally just went with the companies used, and it is not so easy anymore. If you type the first few letters of a company it will jump right to it, but some of them it is not so easy. For instance, if you want Creative Imaginations you get Creative Charms and then have to scroll to Creative Imaginations. Just my opinion, but myself... I liked it the other way much better.

ImageImage Image Image  

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

pawprints wrote:I just uploaded a few layouts to the gallery today and when I went to the pop up to add the companies used... YIKES! The list has a breakdown of every line in every company! As much as it would be nice to list every line in every product used, it just takes too long. I finally just went with the companies used, and it is not so easy anymore. If you type the first few letters of a company it will jump right to it, but some of them it is not so easy. For instance, if you want Creative Imaginations you get Creative Charms and then have to scroll to Creative Imaginations. Just my opinion, but myself... I liked it the other way much better.

Thats fixed now. Only we needed the full breakdown.
-Echo

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

SWAY2865 wrote:I want to amend my post by saying that every since all the new additional things were added to this site like the major list of themes at the bottom and just the changes in general it takes at least 2x as long for pages to load.

I get very frustrated just browsing product or looking for cherries and browsing for product which is what I do when I'm looking at product.

Oh well my 2 cents

I've made some changes. Is it any better now?
-Echo

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

echo wrote:
pawprints wrote:I just uploaded a few layouts to the gallery today and when I went to the pop up to add the companies used... YIKES! The list has a breakdown of every line in every company! As much as it would be nice to list every line in every product used, it just takes too long. I finally just went with the companies used, and it is not so easy anymore. If you type the first few letters of a company it will jump right to it, but some of them it is not so easy. For instance, if you want Creative Imaginations you get Creative Charms and then have to scroll to Creative Imaginations. Just my opinion, but myself... I liked it the other way much better.

Thats fixed now. Only we needed the full breakdown.

Thank you Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!

ImageImage Image Image  

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

echo wrote:
SWAY2865 wrote:I want to amend my post by saying that every since all the new additional things were added to this site like the major list of themes at the bottom and just the changes in general it takes at least 2x as long for pages to load.

Oh well my 2 cents

I've made some changes. Is it any better now?

Brandon - It's even faster from work!!!!! Thanks

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee