Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Re: SPeaking of Scrappy Rooms
pawprints wrote:How exciting for you Angie!!! Here is my scrappy space... well this is what it looks like when it is cleaned up lol!

Image Image

Image Image
Wow Barb! You have the coolest scrappy room ever! Even better than that, it's clean! I know I should not be enviouis, but I am. So sweet of dh to help you with your side of the room. Now let's see, what do I need to borrow..:winkb:
Image ImageImage

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

lilkoala3 wrote:
AmyTeets wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:This is my scrap area. As you may know, I live in a studio apartment in Philly, so my scraproom is also my living room/kitchen/dining room/office/bedroom. So I had to make my scrap area pretty small. My ceilings are super high, so I tried to take advantage of that by stacking things high. All of my stuff comes from Ikea and Target!

You know what would kick @ss in this area. Some framed "Sweetness" line! JUST SAYIN'!

Actually, my next project is a wall collage of various framed crap. I don't think the Sweetness line fits the look of my room, though. But relax! I'm gonna buy it and scrap with it! Anyway, I got the collage idea in an issue of Ready Made. It's going to be a Pink collage. All of the frames will be painted black to tie it all in together. Then, I'm going to frame a swatch of ikea black and white fabric, some pink pp, and I'll frame a piece of plain cardstock and put "PINK" in letters in the corner. It's gonna be hot. I already bought the frames from various frame shops, dollar stores, and Ikea for next to nothing.

That's going to look great! Have you seen where some use those needle point looking frames?
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Here's my little space... I used to live in a tiny studio apartment too, and the place was PACKED so I couldn't keep any of my stuff there... :( When I moved I knew this little space was perfect for my scrappy room!! (if it's a room? was it a closet? who knows!)
Image Image
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

jannyf

Cherry Bing

amberella wrote:Here's my little space... I used to live in a tiny studio apartment too, and the place was PACKED so I couldn't keep any of my stuff there... :( When I moved I knew this little space was perfect for my scrappy room!! (if it's a room? was it a closet? who knows!)
Image Image
Amber - this is a great little space!!!! It's very cozy
- Jan

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee