Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: March envie sign-ups are now open!!! Updated with names
 Ann,
I did receive the package of goodies on March 21st, and I'm just now replying.  I'm so Sorry!!  I loved everything and that LUCK paper is to die for.  It's just beautiful!  Everything was just wonderful.  

We have been searching for a new house in the Norfolk area, as we are moving there this summer.  This task has really consumed me and I have been so scattered lately, I really apologize.  I know that it always hurts my feelings when people don't reply and say that they got their scrap goodies.  So sorry again, there's really no excuse.

Here's the beautiful goodies that I received for the March envie.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Hi Robin!

No need to apologize!  I just worry about packages left on porches and curious passers by if you know what I mean.  Iam glad you enjoyed everything.  House hunting and moving are daunting tasks.  As fun and exciting getting a new house can be the process is quite an undertaking!

Have fun with your goodies and best of luck finding your deam home! :-D
ImageImage Image
Ann

Josee

Cherry Tart

Thanks Kim, received my package today!!! How fun can't wait til Aprils!

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

btt. 
Have a coke and a smile!Image

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Josee wrote: Thanks Kim, received my package today!!! How fun can't wait til Aprils!
Oh good--I am glad it got there! Girlfriend---you have GOT to beef up your list before the next swap!!!!! ;)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee