(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Lights, darks, towels or others
25%
Towels first! All others follow randomly.
4%
Darks first, followed by whatever!
23%
Who cares?! I don't do the laundry anyway!
6%
Option not given. Please elaborate!
42%

Total votes: 48

moodyonceamth
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 653

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by moodyonceamth »

I do regular clothes (separated into lighter and darker maybe....maybe not.)  then whites then towels.  I do my work uniforms separately since I wash those on delicate.    I generally do laundry on weekends but I SHOULD do a load a night.  I just can't make myself do it.
sweetpeas_mom
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 271

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by sweetpeas_mom »

I must separate mine too much.  I just was sorting laundry and this is what I have:Jeans - 2 piles, one of our good jeans, and one of dh's work jeansdh's work sweatshirtsRedsPink/light purpleyellowdark- which is sweats, black and any dark blue stufflight bluewhitestan/brownUsually I pick the order of piles by what we need the most.  I try to do a load a day, but it doesn't always work out that way.towels
~Marcy~

New Consultant with AC Bailey Designs!

http://www.mypersonalpage.shoppingcarts ... arcyM.html
FairyMouseMom
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 943

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by FairyMouseMom »

No specific order.  Whatever "basket" is filled....gets done first!
ArmyWife95
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 160

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by ArmyWife95 »

I do laundry whenever.  Probably once a week.  It's a Marathon Day of laundry.  Sometimes, dh will do it!!I do laundry in no particular order.
Charliesangel
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 10

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by Charliesangel »

We have a family of 6 so it's NEVER done.  I have to do atleast 1 load everyday.  Now when it's time to wash the sheets everything gets really backed up!!!
zanettac
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 155

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by zanettac »

I usually do laundry 2 times a week...Wednesdays and once during the weekend.  I always do darks first...it seems like we go through darks a ton.  Then I usually have 2 loads of whites...ones without print (they get bleached) and another load that follows it...that don't need bleach...so that way nothing else gets bleach on it.  I usually have a load of pinks and purples that go.  Towels...are usually last...and I usually have 2 loads of them...dark ones for us and yellow ones for the kids.

Carol
NJTheresa
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 45

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by NJTheresa »

I do towels and sheets seperate. Then all the clothes at once( unless its something new and needs to be washed sep. for its first wash)LOL, With 6 of us Im lucky to attempt to catch up
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

(Spin-off) Laundry Poll!

Post by Flapdoodle »

Speaking of laundry......gotta do some today. Blech.

Return to “General Talk”