Magic Mike OMG!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Re: Magic Mike OMG!

Post by pawprints »

gonecamping wrote:Not to be crude or anything ( never!) but you might need some ultra zoom when Matthew McConaughey is in his underwear. His package is a little on the tiny side if you know what I mean. :winkb: My friend and I were wondering "huh" did he tuck that thing in somewhere? But when he has the g-string on, a little different story.......(A little too "R" rated sorry :-D)

LOL!

Image Image Image

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Not to be crude or anything ( never!) but you might need some ultra zoom when Matthew McConaughey is in his underwear. His package is a little on the tiny side if you know what I mean. :winkb: My friend and I were wondering "huh" did he tuck that thing in somewhere? But when he has the g-string on, a little different story.......(A little too "R" rated sorry :-D)[/quote]

Half way is where we meet, of course. You drive, I drive, Mildred drives and we all drive to the same spot. And if we are real lucky they have scrappy stuff there, too! Does anyone know of srappy supplies that has to do with stripping? Or that kind of dancing? Or hunky men?
Bibi
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

pawprints wrote:
gonecamping wrote:Not to be crude or anything ( never!) but you might need some ultra zoom when Matthew McConaughey is in his underwear. His package is a little on the tiny side if you know what I mean. :winkb: My friend and I were wondering "huh" did he tuck that thing in somewhere? But when he has the g-string on, a little different story.......(A little too "R" rated sorry :-D)

LOL!

LMAO!!!!!!!! Love it :inlove:
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

1grandma wrote:Not to be crude or anything ( never!) but you might need some ultra zoom when Matthew McConaughey is in his underwear. His package is a little on the tiny side if you know what I mean. :winkb: My friend and I were wondering "huh" did he tuck that thing in somewhere? But when he has the g-string on, a little different story.......(A little too "R" rated sorry :-D)

Half way is where we meet, of course. You drive, I drive, Mildred drives and we all drive to the same spot. And if we are real lucky they have scrappy stuff there, too! Does anyone know of srappy supplies that has to do with stripping? Or that kind of dancing? Or hunky men?[/quote]

Hmmmm.....we might have to check this all out Bibi.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

mgehrke wrote:Bibi and Barb - what is half way between NY and FL from MN? We can bring a notebook and pen with us. LOL

Indy!!
Image Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

1grandma wrote:Half way is where we meet, of course. You drive, I drive, Mildred drives and we all drive to the same spot. And if we are real lucky they have scrappy stuff there, too! Does anyone know of srappy supplies that has to do with stripping? Or that kind of dancing? Or hunky men?

LOL Bibi that is a line I'd like to see!! What company do you think could come up with one? Hot Off the Press? Or maybe Me and My BIG Ideas lol!

Image Image Image

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

PezKat wrote:
mgehrke wrote:Bibi and Barb - what is half way between NY and FL from MN? We can bring a notebook and pen with us. LOL

Indy!!

Do you want to join us? LOL

PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Oh yeah!
Image Image
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

pawprints wrote:
1grandma wrote:Half way is where we meet, of course. You drive, I drive, Mildred drives and we all drive to the same spot. And if we are real lucky they have scrappy stuff there, too! Does anyone know of srappy supplies that has to do with stripping? Or that kind of dancing? Or hunky men?

LOL Bibi that is a line I'd like to see!! What company do you think could come up with one? Hot Off the Press? Or maybe Me and My BIG Ideas lol!
My favorite company could come up with something I know. My Mind's Eye!
Bibi
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

1grandma wrote:
pawprints wrote:

My favorite company could come up with something I know. My Mind's Eye!

LOL!

Image Image Image

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

Bibi you are on a roll. Keep it up, I love to laugh. That would be laugh with you not at you. LOL

Return to “General Talk”