Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: Don't Read if you are in the "Wait" Club!
big congratulations! and I agree, you can go get it legal asap and then do a ceremony later.

Judy in NM

Cherry Garcia

Congratulations Nancy! I wish you both many many years of happiness!
~~ Judy ~~

craftyk

Cherry Bing

:-D CONGRATS NANCY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh, hand me some tissues, I gotta cry!!! soooo happy for you! send out save the dates so we can all be there 'in spirit' when you are on the beach saying your "I do's' because it will be so much better!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

YAY!!! So happy for you Nancy! Congrats!! :-D

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yeah! Congrats nancy!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

javalove

Cherry Bing

Sooooo happy for you...Congrats!!!!
Lisa

Image Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Now why would I get all choked up? I guess it's because you're such a sweetie, who not only deserves happiness, but has given a lot of happiness and smiles to others. A big congratulations! I guessed an elopement!

Lynda

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

congrats!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

scrapy1967 wrote:Congrats nancy! I am so happy for you! My hubby and I started dating in January and were married that August so I do not think you are rushing things. Everyone thought we were and we will be married 5 years in August.

My dh and I had our first date in Jan and were married in Dec. We just celebrated 37 wonderful years in Dec. :inlove:

ImageImage Image Image  

handerful

Cherry Cropper

Oh! Congrats to you, Nancy! I am so happy for you!
Image Image
RACHEL

Cherry Jubilee

Congratulations!!!!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

My hubby asked me to marry him 6 days after we met, we were married a year later and will celebrate 29 years in March!!

When you know, you know!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Don't know how I missed this yesterday! Congratulations, Nancy. So very happy for you.
Image Charlene

dshepard

Cherry Bing

pawprints wrote:
scrapy1967 wrote:Congrats nancy! I am so happy for you! My hubby and I started dating in January and were married that August so I do not think you are rushing things. Everyone thought we were and we will be married 5 years in August.

My dh and I had our first date in Jan and were married in Dec. We just celebrated 37 wonderful years in Dec. :inlove:
DH and I met at the end of January and married in June...knowing each other less than 5 months. Lots of people (especially in his family) thought we were making a mistake, but we'll be celebrating 15 years this year! :inlove:
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I wish you nothing but happiness!

My guess is your relationship and marriage will do awesome and be a little easier than planning a beach wedding in February :) Though with the weather these days, I guess you never know!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

amberella

Cherry Bomb

3 Pals wrote:
amberella wrote:
Ayla wrote: I would LOVE help planning! I have never really planned a wedding and don't have a clue how to! It won't be big....basically very close friends and family, but with the size of my family, that adds up already!

:) That's what I want mine to be, too... and my dad has 6 brothers and sisters + their offspring, so I'm sure I won't get away with it being as small as I would really want. ;)

Do you have any colors or themes in mind? I'm personally digging the peacock trend. :P
Image I too love the peacock look...here is my DD at her prom 3 years ago...her dress was gorgeous! She worked very hard to buy it...I could/would never be able to spend that $$ but she really wanted it and IMO deserved it... and put in a lot of OT at Dunkin Donuts tpo pay for it!

Can I help plan??? I love this stuff!!! Congrats Nancy...you only live once go for it! I missed an opportunity to at least test the waters with someone I always dreamed about and regert it ever since... you deserve to be happy!

That's a GORGEOUS dress! She looks beautiful! I love the peacock colors together - they just "work!" (Probably because nature intended it that way. :P) I would like it for a wedding (I think) because it's not super-girly, nor is it just different shades of ONE color, and they're all-around versatile. If you can't find something in one of the colors, there's probably another! :)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

So you will flip when I tell you my story then! LOL I met Jared in October and we eloped in December! His boys desperately wanted us to make it legal so they could call me mom. We had originally thought we'd have a really romantic wedding in June. And then it just came down to the fact that we didn't want to spend another day with out each other. So we went to the courthouse and just did it! It was actually really sweet and wildly romantic in it's own way. We wanted a marriage, not a wedding. There was no pressure to impress anyone. We had exactly what we needed, each other.
My parents were also engaged two weeks after meeting and eloped two months later. They have been married for 40 years, next month. :-D

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

dshepard wrote:
pawprints wrote:

DH and I met at the end of January and married in June...knowing each other less than 5 months. Lots of people (especially in his family) thought we were making a mistake, but we'll be celebrating 15 years this year! :inlove:
My family was all for it his family was very sceptical about it and was not afraid to let me know it.
ImageImage 

cort

Cherry Bing

ok...found the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee