LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Just Wondering
about 35 points, and a fast scrap prize pack.

it was really busy. I wish I could have played more. And, we never know what might happen with all the challenge prizes! keep scrapping ladies!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

I was able to win 20 points on Saturday. I was in and out both yesterday and today, couldn't make it on Friday.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I spent four hours at the crop....

:? no points, no gc, no prize packs

:inlove: I did do Fast Scrap 16, going to work on some challenges, ordered this evening $30.94 and paid with shipping $23.22. 2000 POINTS AND 17% OFF, I AM DELIGHTED! AND I HAD A BALL!

:inlove: I'm going to use everything I ordered to make Jess' Hanging Calendar for my MIL as her Christmas Present! I just need to find some calendar cards now. I chose the GCD Studios Artsy Urban line which is "new" and so my MIL with birds, butterflies and flowers!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I think I did pretty good considering how much I wasn't around. Got over 4000 for my total which is what I wanted.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've gotten about 150 points, but no prizes... YET. I did just finish my 7th challenge, though, and my crop goal is always to finish as many pages as I can.
Leslie

gine

Cherry Garcia

got 50 points and 2 pages almost done..not bad considering I worked all weekend, Had hoped for some PC time at the store, but we got way to busy
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee