We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Question of the day 3/4
 Well sorta one I guess, but normally I don't have any. I like to finish a page in one sitting, don't like having pages unfinished as I have nowhere to store the stuff. haha. And digital pages I can finish up pretty quickly, so I don't usually have those unfinished either. my sorta one I have right now is the clear album I keep telling myslef I'm gonna work on. I printed the pics, but haven't done anything else. haha. I was distracted by reading the twilight saga, so still haven't started it! haha!

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

I have 3 Scrapbooks for 3 different people that im working on not to mention my own pictures that i have to scrap.

Janedee

Sweet Cherry Pie

I usually only have one layout going at a time but I have a couple of mini albums half done.
Jane

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I have 1 active and several laid to the side or in my head waiting for some time to do them.

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

None currently. Other than a birthday card here & there, I haven't scrapped in quite sometime now. On the positive side, my scraproom is neat & tidy with everything in place. :graysmile:
ImageImage

terri04

Cherry Bing

1 huge project - it has over 800 pictures in 5 albumns & i'm close to finishing

RandiOh

Digital Designers

i have 1 HUGE project I am in the middle of.. and 7 others i am working on -- these are design products. I always have a LO going on in my head, does that count? :)
_____
Peace & Scrappiness,
Randi
click the blinkies for my store & blog :)
Image*Image Image
~ be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

None.  Mine are all done-I can't leave them if they aren't finished. 
-Carla

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

That is a good question.  I am making a gift album right now, but I know there are like 3 or 4 projects sitting over on my shelf from classes that I need to finish someday.  Plus I have like 10 different "kits" I put together to work on at crops I have been to but never got to.  So too many I guess :-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

1 or 2

Carol

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I have nothing active at this time.  Too much going on in my life.  But, I have several albums that I am working on and in each of those I have pages in progress at various points of development.  Sometimes, I think that a page is complete and when I look at it later, I realize that it needs something.  Smetimes, I think "Oh, I know what is missing."
Bibi

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Right now - none!  Need to get started on them....

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Several.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Monet06

Cherry Blossom

I want to work on a Maya Roads book that has five piece to it but I don't know what line of paper  want to use and I also am think I might just set it and do it when I come back from Vegas.

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have about 15 pages worth of pictures in various stages of completion on my dining room table.  They are all from one event--a trip.  Also, have many 2008 layouts in various stages, too, waiting in a a box and in baggies to finish them, but, they aren't "out" at the moment.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have a wooden cube that I am putting Halloween pictures on.  I started it last month and have not touched it in a while.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

I have one project going...my wedding book. I like to work one layout at a time and in cronilogical order...
Semper Fi

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Hmmm...just scrapbooking projects, only about 5.  But craft projects in general...20?  :?

beachlover

Cherry Addict

hmm...  good question.  nothing on my desk, but there are proobably about 6-7 in their albums or storage boxes sitting near my desk in various stages of "doneness" - waiting for just the right finishing touches!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

working on two lo's right now( trying to finish up the last trip to Disney) and one crafty type item.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee