LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of th e day 1/12
 I have curtains.  When I moved in the apartment, they had vertical blinds.  Those metal/plastic ones that make a lot of noise when the wind blows thru them.  So I finally took them down and put up curtains.  Love it so much more!
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

DisneyInsider

Sweet Cherry Pie

Blinds & Curtains in each & every room.

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We have blinds on all of our windows.  I do open them up on really sunny days.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

we put in wide faux wood blinds (white).  i cant decide on what kind of window treatments i want.  in the meantime, these are fine.  most likely i'll end up just living with them as is.
Susie King

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

we have blinds (came with apt) and dh does the same thing!  I hate it being so dark all the time - it's depressing

He also pulls the curtain over them - says "people can see in"

i say "if that's all they have to do, then let them"

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

no blinds wood shutters and 2 sets of mini-blinds.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

NJTheresa

Cherry Cola

blinds and curtains, though I just took down the cafe rod curtains in the kitchen and just have the top with the blinds.
ImageImageImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

our house came with blinds and I like them. Like you, I love :inlove: the sunshine pouring in during the day. Our old house didn't have any blinds and we had to buy curtains. Geez, curtains are hard to find and expensive.
Image Image

scraptag

Cherry Cola

wood shutters.  the previous owners put them in, and they are good quality.  i love them.

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Cordless micro cellular shades from Blinds To Go in the living room and dining room windows that face the front, also the front facing windows in our bedroom. Our bedroom and living room have valances on the top, the dining room has nothing (there is a wall paper border that runs along the top of the wall and the cordless shades give a clean, complete look and practically disappear when they are raised).  I love these shades. They are so clean looking and easy to pull up and down. We raise them every morning because we love all the light coming in and just seeing out into our beautiful yard. We basically got them to have privacy in the front at night.

Kitchen, den and sunroom face our yard and are blocked enough from our neighbors where privacy isn't an issue, so those windows have no shades, some just have valances at the top. We have a lot of nature and woods and love just being able to see it all so much that we recently even had our two back doors changed to full glass. Love all the light and colors of nature coming in.  :-D

ImageImage Image Image  

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We have a mixture of curtains and blinds everywhere except in our kitchen.  I can't find what I want for that room (black roman shades) so I'm waiting to do a custom order.
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Oh... forgot to mention my scrappy room (how could I?!!!!). It's actually also our computer room and home office. We had it extended and made a lot larger a few years back and we LOVE it.  :inlove: Two big windows facing the back yard with pleated shades that are up all the time. Only there for privacy so when someone is working in the yard (like the mowers or the Sentricon man) we can pull them so they can't see in.

ImageImage Image Image  

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I have both...curtains & blinds, some windows have both in them, some have just curtains.  The big windows have the heavy drapes that keep some of the heat out. 

davsar

Cherry Cola

We have blinds on all our windows.  I like to open them during the day and close them at night, but I hate them being pulled up.  With them just open people can't see in.  If they are drawn up I feel like my whole life is on display.
ImageImage

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Drapes in the bedrooms & one family room window that faces the front. The sliding doors & windows that face the side/backyard are all open.
ImageImage

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

I have the wood blinds in all rooms but the master and they are getting changed in march or april.  I also have curtains on them all to look pretty.

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

no curtains.... drives my mom nuts...

we do have blinds in the bedrooms though--more for the cold then anything else though
Image \ ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

curtains or drapes on all windows.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

We have blinds in the bedrooms and bathrooms (more for darkness factors than for privacy) and nothing on the rest of the house.  Of course we live in the back corner of 20 acres.  We are going to put up blinds in the living room only because it gets so much sun that some days it's too warm.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Some are bare, some have blinds and some have curtains... The kitchen window has BOTH!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee