Who is thankful today?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm grateful for the fresh, clean air with the hint of spring in it.
asset
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 156

Who is thankful today?

Post by asset »

I agree! Spring air! I can smell my horses when I step outside~ the horse smell, not the poo smell!
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins
Tuesday
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 49

Who is thankful today?

Post by Tuesday »

I am thankful for having parents who will watch my little bundle of joy and take pictures so I can see him while I work! I'm thankful for Joey!! He's the greatest!!! Even though things have not been going great around here I am still thankful and thought I would share!
lisajo
Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?

Post by lisajo »

i am thankful for my dad and grandmother, and my extended family of cousins and aunts and uncles.  i am thankful that i did get to have my mother with me as long as i did. she could have died when i was so young i wouldn't have even remembered her.i am thankful for my friends, some of them have been my rock, through the last few months.i am thankful for the lord opening my eyes to this great guy that had been right in front of me for three years, and i am grateful to have him in my life.i am thankful for you girls , you've been such great friends to mei am thankful for my health.the sunshine.for my job, and my coworkers that are more like family.  even though we may not always get along, i still love them.for my home, and car. alot of people don't even have that.   
JacysGrammie
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 109

Who is thankful today?

Post by JacysGrammie »

I am thankful to be back home in the USA and closer to family.I am thankful to have the oppourtunity to meet some of you wonderful ladies and SG for bringing us together.
Betty
Army wife, Navy mom, Jacy\'s grandma
wrpn3
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 145

Who is thankful today?

Post by wrpn3 »

I am thankful to be who I am, The life God has given me, my wounderful husband, and our bundle of joy.  My family may not have much, but we have what we need and each other, our health, and love.
harper828
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 16

Who is thankful today?

Post by harper828 »

I am thankful for my son. Everything that I do, say, speak reflects on what type of person I want him to be.  It took him 2 years to get here and I'm so thankful that he's in my life.I'm also thankful for my health (Just had gallbladder surgery and blind in one eye) So whatever God hands me I can handle.I'm also thankful for posts like this that keeps me remindful of all the great people in my life :)Hope you're feeling better.
Scrapwich
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 103

Who is thankful today?

Post by Scrapwich »

I'm thankful my new rose bush I just planted yesterday is getting shoots on it. I hope I get roses soon.
ScrapClass
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 147

Who is thankful today?

Post by ScrapClass »

I'm thankful for this board of sweet friends who keep us grounded, sane and clinging to beautiful little things in life just like this thread!For friends who enjoy the same hobby as I do, who encourage me to do more and who inspire me to create, who listen, advise and make me laugh and love the little moments that add up to life.Wow what a sappy Hallmark card this turned out to be! But It's all true. Thankful for you!And of course, my son and DH, and family......Oh and for Peanut Butter Cookies.
Suzanne_FL
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 82

Who is thankful today?

Post by Suzanne_FL »

I am thankful for the relationship I have with my DH.  WE are both on our second marriage and it has been tough at times.  Things are getting better daily though.I am thankful that I have been able to let down my guards and accept DH into my life more and more!I am thankful for the relationship I have with my oldest DD.  It's a good one!!
No1Mommy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 21

Who is thankful today?

Post by No1Mommy »

Wow!  WHere would I start???I am so blessed!  God has been so good to me and my family even in the dark times!I am most thankful for the priviledge of being a mommy.  After many years truly battling infertility, God found favor and blessed me with my daughter.I am so thankful for my husband and family and my health.  I am ever so thankful for the wonderful opportunity of making such awesome frinds here, and I am soooo thankful for my Secret Sister who knows just how to make me feel soooo special and brightens up my day! I love you, guys!
annaspeakin
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 81

Who is thankful today?

Post by annaspeakin »

Had to btt after all that happened here last night.....I am so thankful that my dh didn't get hurt worse or even killed when the lightening struck him.  I am thankful that my 2 wonderful children that were in the bathroom w/ him didn't get zapped.  I am thankful that God watched over them and left them and dh be okay.  I am thankful that the house didn't catch on fire and that we all awoke okay this morning (of course I never did sleep).  I am thankful that it was just material things that got ruined and not my dh or my kids.  I just couldn't handle that.  TV and VCR/DVD player and possibly this computer can be replaced but I could never replace dh or my kids.Thank you God!
meow meow!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

Anna, I'm saying a prayer of thanks for you and your family.   Thanks for bringing this up to the top again.Glo
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
pnutsmum
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 227

Who is thankful today?

Post by pnutsmum »

I'm thankful for everything that's happened to me in my life, both good and bad, because it is these very things that have made me the person I am today.
KristenK
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 34

Who is thankful today?

Post by KristenK »

I went with my mother-in-law this evening to see "Monster-in-Law" I am thankful she is nothing like that!! *lol*
Live, Love, Laugh
~ KC ~
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm thankful that even though my son and his wife are splitting up that I can still have a good relationship with my daughter in law.    She was worried that our relationship would come to an end with the split.   I still love her and know she loves me - so she's still part of my family.
steffi d
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 29

Who is thankful today?

Post by steffi d »

I am thankful for family. Especially my husband. He has no idea how wonderful he is or how much he supports me. He is always there when I need him! (sniff,sniff)
Steffi D
I'm not fat. I'm just short for my weight.
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2347

Who is thankful today?

Post by Art_Teacher »

I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine after all the storms and rain, and that I only have 9 more days left of school before I can scrap my heart out!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
NJTheresa
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 45

Who is thankful today?

Post by NJTheresa »

I am thankful for the followingfinding a place to live comfortablyhaving the means to make our house bigger for us and our childrenfor the immediate future of being a aunt againgood friends that I havent met yet
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?

Post by Queen Mum »

I am thankful that today I can go home and have some 'planned overs' and will be able to go to bed to rest up.   Just looking forward to that makes my day brighter.

Return to “General Talk”