Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for life.  Mine, that of my loved ones, everyone who is reading this...  And I'm thankful that Jesus is my lord and savior, and for the wonderful church service we had this morning.

serendipity

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am so thankful that my Husband finally made it home safe!!!!  Thank You!love.....

Kathy

Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for such a happy, busy Message Board! This is so lovely...scrapping, chatting, posting, sharing, laughing! My DH is working a lot of overtime this month and this is keeping me from being bored and lonely.Thanks!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful grade cards go out only once every 9 weeks!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

nikev5873

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful for this reminder that i need to remember to be thankful more.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for warm showers.   It's one thing we tend to take for granted - but think of how relaxing they can be.   Think of them being taken away from you for whatever reason.    It's a 'small' thing - but a major gift.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Who is thankful today?
Some people might think the warm showers is small, but after visiting Nicaragua and taking cold showers for 10 days (they don't have hot water in most of the homes, no air either), I can say Amen to that. 

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
Heat - it's so cold here.  It was 21 below when I left the house this morning.   It's so nice to go flick a switch and have the heat come on.Many aren't so lucky - to have the heat or be able to afford the cost of heating.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

QuellieT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful that my first class was cancelled and that there is a cute red-headed boy in my 2nd class.
*Thoughts become things -- choose the good ones!*

quiltenmom

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for the friendships I have made here.  I am very blessed with a husband and kids, a house that is warm when the days are cold.  My only wish is that everyone could be as fortunate as I.  For those that aren't, I give you courage to keep going on.

Tuesday

Cherry Bing

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for my baby boy!! I love him so much and dont know what I would do without him!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for sunshine.   Warm sunshine.It's been so cold in NH and raw.   It finally got above zero on Saturday - up to 18 above!   So on the way home from shopping I turned up the heat and opened my sunroof - it felt wonderful!

CougFan

Cherry Jubilee

Who is thankful today?
I am soooo thankful for my boys!   I'm thankful for Trevor, who looks at me and says, "Mom, you just don't know how much I love you."  and I'm thankful for Josh, who was awake with me at 5am this morning while I had a toothache.  he held my hand and led me downstairs, put the aspirin in my mouth, softly rubbed my cheek, and soothingly told me it would be ok.  he wanted so badly to take care of me, and I was so thankful for his sweetness.  

FrannyJay

Sweet Cherry Pie

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful that I didn't break my neck a few minutes ago when I fell over backwards in a chair.Franny

Suzanne_FL

Cherry Cropper

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful for the beautiful weather!I am thankful for a job that lets me open the doors and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm under some major stressors between crap with my mother and brother causing problems, my son and his wife are going for a trial separation (after all they've been through with her cancer and seizures and stroke!) and now my shoulder.I had a meltdown last night and had to take TWO anti- anxiety pills.    Going through this list is a blessing.   It gives me joy to be reminded of allt he wonderful things that we have when the pressures of the world make us feel like we're sitting under a flock of birds who had too much fiber. 

amerika

Cherry Garcia

Who is thankful today?
I am thankful today that it stopped snowing, I am going out to dinner with my family and some friends toinght and I get to leave for vacation on Saturday!!
~*~Erika~*~

lisajo

Cherry Cola

Who is thankful today?
i am thankful for family and friends that stand beside you through whatever comes, and i am thankful  for my health, and my job even though i might wish i was rich so i didn't have to have one :) lol, i'm still thankful that since i need one, i have one. :)  i am thankful for all those that showed kindness and continue to show kindness while my mother was sick and now since her death.  all the kindness even if it was just a card or kind words has really been what has kept me going since all this started. 

CougFan

Cherry Jubilee

Who is thankful today?
I am just thankful for God.  no specific reason -- I have a headache and a bad cold, but the sun is shining and I'm happy.  I guess I'm just thankful to not be stressed for any reason right now!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Who is thankful today?
I'm happy to have a wonderful home to come home to after vacation.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee