Web Site Updates.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Re: Web Site Updates.

Post by JillinIN »

Thanks!! I can't wait to see the finished "product"!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
redsonic20
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 116

Post by redsonic20 »

1scrappymom wrote:Thanks for the update.  I hope you're right.  I really did like seeing my points rather than trying to fish for them.  But I will keep an open mind.
Same here...and not having the ability to just click to get to the gallery or message boards isn't nearly as convenient, either...it's taking more time to get to where I want to go if it's not in the store.  However, it was relatively easy to figure out once I got past my panic of 'oh no, I did something wrong and they deleted my message board account and took away my points'.
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Well so far I don't like it because like the others have said it is so much more convenient to see things on one line on top of the screen than having to click through a list... But since it is not finished yet I can reserve judgment. 
 Karrie

jlparkmark
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by jlparkmark »

Thanks Clint! I am glad you said something. I thought I must have broken the message boards because I couldn't find the button, and so I then thought since I broke it, ACOT took my points and was banishing me like a rotten cherry.....
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Well, I am sure glad I found this message, as I was totally lost trying to fins anything. That helps ease the transition some for me.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

Clint, would it be possible to add a drop down menu to the get social link so it's easier to switch from the message board to the gallery, etc? 
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2464

Post by emmapaige »

christinec68 wrote:Clint, would it be possible to add a drop down menu to the get social link so it's easier to switch from the message board to the gallery, etc? 
I like that idea!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

can the words be closer together - when I click GET SOCIAL my next screen has MESSAGE BOARDS then a big gap PRIVATE MESSAGES then a big gap then the top half of IDEAS shows and then I have to scroll down to get GALLERY.
If the gaps between were smaller, then it would all fit on one screen.  
I am still hoping that when all is said and done, I won't have to go from the home screen to get social to get the the message board or gallery.  What does the gallery have to do with 'get social' anyhow? 
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
Clint Bremer
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 112

Post by Clint Bremer »

christinec68 wrote:Clint, would it be possible to add a drop down menu to the get social link so it's easier to switch from the message board to the gallery, etc? 
I'll pass this idea on.
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image
christinec68
Cherry Bomb

Post by christinec68 »

Thanks Clint!! :-)
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 744

Post by sherelm »

Even though I'm a "kicking and screaming" kind of person with change - I've never known you guys to change in a way that's not for the better.  So bring it on, I'm ready!!! LOLImage
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

cbremer80 wrote:
I'll pass this idea on.
Love the drop down menus and the way you switched up the categories for paper crafts, needlework, etc.!  Good changes so far!
Kim

Image Image  
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5437

Post by Deanna13 »

I like the drop down menus too. Is there any way you can put our points back on the page without having to go to 'My Account'?
Image Image ImageImage
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Post by Brandon Singer »

Deanna13 wrote:I like the drop down menus too. Is there any way you can put our points back on the page without having to go to 'My Account'?
I'm working on figuring out a place to put them. I think I'll be able to have them on the page somewhere.
-Echo
christinec68
Cherry Bomb

Post by christinec68 »

I love the drop down menus! THANK YOU!!!  
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

LOVE LOVE LOVE the changes Brandon! It looks SLICK!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

I'm with Brandy!  It's a great look...slick.  

But where did the new section of "Scratch and Dent" products go?
Last edited by LyndaKay on Fri May 08, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynda
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 323

Post by Flasher »

Everything is looking very sharp!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2464

Post by emmapaige »

Loving what I am seeing on my little screen on my iPhone. I can't wait to get home and check it out on my huge monitor!!

Thanks ACOT!!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

I do like the new look and most of the changes that have been done. ,I do however dislike the new product section now. ,I used to be able to go to new products and it would show the latest items ACOT posted not alphabetically. ,Am I overlooking how to get it back to that? ,I absolutely hate that I can't get to it by date now by line and manufacturer. ,

EDITED to add: What's with all the comma's?  They didn't show up in my post when typing......gggrrrr!

Return to “General Talk”