Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Shopping Basket
I am using firefox and have had no problems. thank goodness cause I love looking at my cart when I can't buy and love looking at it when I can. LOL Image
SUS ImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Niki wrote:Mine is there too using IE8
I use IE8 too, and the icon for the shopping basket is still gone. I can link it thru the links at the bottom, but that's far less convenient! lol  Screen shot coming.....

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
Niki wrote:Mine is there too using IE8
I use IE8 too, and the icon for the shopping basket is still gone. I can link it thru the links at the bottom, but that's far less convenient! lol  Screen shot coming.....

Not sure how well this will show up, I couldn't paste into here so I had to upload to the gallery.

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Tammey

Cherry Cola

This happened to me a couple of months ago. I have IE8 too. I fixed it by going to the IE tool bar, click on tools, if there is a check mark next to compatibility view click to uncheck it. That is what worked for me, I hope it works for you.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Tammey

Cherry Cola

love2stamp wrote:Is anyone else's shopping basket missing? I even tried adding something to it to see if that would bring it up, it didn't. :( Can't get to my wishlist or anything. I tried logging out and back in, still not there.
 This happened to me a couple of months ago. I have IE8 too. I fixed it by going to the IE tool bar, click on tools, if there is a check mark next to compatibility view click to uncheck it. That is what worked for me, I hope it works for you.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

tmp718 wrote:
love2stamp wrote:Is anyone else's shopping basket missing? I even tried adding something to it to see if that would bring it up, it didn't. :( Can't get to my wishlist or anything. I tried logging out and back in, still not there.

HOT DOG Tammey!!!!!!!!!!!  that worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammey

Cherry Cola

CarrieG wrote:
tmp718 wrote:

HOT DOG Tammey!!!!!!!!!!!  that worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's great, I was hoping it would help.

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

Yup, IE's 'compatibility mode' messes up our site. See here, http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11 ... n-off.html, for ways to turn it off. 
-Echo

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee