My Crochet Project - done!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Re: My Crochet Project - done!!

Post by butterfly843 »

That's amazing, she is going to love it!
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

Cool! I didn't know such was possible! You did wonderful and what an awesome gift!
Debbie

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Wow!
Laurie

mel79
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 49

Post by mel79 »

Wow, that is stunning. You are very talented.
sherelm
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 745

Post by sherelm »

First off - thanks for all the compliments - I'm so very proud of it - so bring 'em on - lol - but seriously????? It was super simple! It takes a while to do - in fact I started another one on Sunday for Ally's mom (my SIL) with "Aerosmith" on it. Just the logo. I'll have that one easily done by Christmas - I thought this one would take longer. One weekend of crying tears on the afghan as you crochet, and you can be amazed at what you can do quickly.

My sister told Ally that "It's nothing you asked for, but "Craze" - that's what Ally calls me* - "Got you a present that you'll go nuts over. It's THE present of the year." I have a good sister, too. LOL

*Came from her first Christmas - I went to Los Angeles and she was a picky baby (10 months old) and I kept saying "NO, you can't have this food, I'M GOING to eat it!" and then I'd smash some food into my face, and she'd laugh so hard at the "show" - things like that - and my brother's words over and over and over again were "Your aunt is CRAZY" So I became Aunt Crazy. Then just "Craze". Funny thing is - people say "Doesn't it bother you?" and I said NOPE, it's a term of endearment to me. And since Joey called my brother "ToTo" and still does at times - I really can't complain. . . . My mom would tell Bill to watch his toes - he was a young college kid when Joey was a toddler and Joey liked to bite bare toes - UGH.
And before you ask - NOPE - never scrapped those stories. I guess I should, huh?
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1037

Post by love2stamp »

Wow, that's amazing. You did a wonderful job!!
ImageImageImageImage
gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

cherrycupcake wrote:First off - thanks for all the compliments - I'm so very proud of it - so bring 'em on - lol - but seriously????? It was super simple! It takes a while to do - in fact I started another one on Sunday for Ally's mom (my SIL) with "Aerosmith" on it. Just the logo. I'll have that one easily done by Christmas - I thought this one would take longer. One weekend of crying tears on the afghan as you crochet, and you can be amazed at what you can do quickly.

My sister told Ally that "It's nothing you asked for, but "Craze" - that's what Ally calls me* - "Got you a present that you'll go nuts over. It's THE present of the year." I have a good sister, too. LOL

*Came from her first Christmas - I went to Los Angeles and she was a picky baby (10 months old) and I kept saying "NO, you can't have this food, I'M GOING to eat it!" and then I'd smash some food into my face, and she'd laugh so hard at the "show" - things like that - and my brother's words over and over and over again were "Your aunt is CRAZY" So I became Aunt Crazy. Then just "Craze". Funny thing is - people say "Doesn't it bother you?" and I said NOPE, it's a term of endearment to me. And since Joey called my brother "ToTo" and still does at times - I really can't complain. . . . My mom would tell Bill to watch his toes - he was a young college kid when Joey was a toddler and Joey liked to bite bare toes - UGH.
And before you ask - NOPE - never scrapped those stories. I guess I should, huh?
YOu totally should scrap those stories and I LOVE the afghan. Super cool gift!
***Tanya***
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

Wow! That is amazing!
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »