We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Need dress advice!
LOVE the second one!!

I don't wear dresses much but when I had to get one last year for a wedding and some fancy tea party thing in DC I went to dress barn and I LOVED their dresses...the ones I tried on were really flattering.

Good luck and you will have to let us know which one and show us pics since we helped you and all. :-D :inlove:
SUS ImageImageImage

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

the second one is a cute style but I do like the more sophisticated look of the first. A really nice cut to the top of the dress.
Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I love the second dress.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I totally agree- the 2nd one. A little more dressy w/o being tooooo dressy. Perfect for the wedding.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I love the first one because it is so classic. If you are heavier at the hips, the second one will probably not flatter you. I know it's away from the body, but sometimes that can make the hip area look even bigger. I am not an expert by any means so my advice is not worth too much. Good luck with finding a dress.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Retiree3 wrote:I love the first one because it is so classic. If you are heavier at the hips, the second one will probably not flatter you. I know it's away from the body, but sometimes that can make the hip area look even bigger. I am not an expert by any means so my advice is not worth too much. Good luck with finding a dress.
I agree - I'm bigger in the hips/thighs and the dresses like the 2nd that I've tried on have not won me over. So nice on the hanger, not so nice on me. But I do know they've all been the same type of material, like a cotton that needs to be ironed, nothing soft and flowing, that could make a big difference.
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee