Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: I'm going on a honeymoon!
Omg...My Dh and i got married in TN....we eloped (neither of us wanted a big show and it was way cheaper to do it that way. )

But you must eat here! http://oldmillsquare.com/restaurant.htm

Years later we are still talking about this place..we loved it...and you get a ton of food. i suggest going for dinner and going hungry. there used to be some nice shops behind it as well ( i remember there was a pottery place and a sewing shop.)

It is a beautiful place...but if someone offers you discount tickets for dollywood if you do a tour..don't do it. it's a timeshare thing (i was trying to signal dh to say no but he wasn't picking up on it and we spent about 2-3 hrs at this place and i almost punched the one lady).

If i think of any thing else that was cool i will let you know.

Have a nice honeymoon!
ImageImage

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

WooHoo! Sounds like a great Honeymoon! Have a wonderful time!

ps. we will miss you on the boards
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

that is awesome!
Image~Angie~

Ayla

Cherry Addict

lastonehom wrote:WooHoo! Sounds like a great Honeymoon! Have a wonderful time!

ps. we will miss you on the boards
Awwww...thank you! That's very sweet!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

javalove

Cherry Bing

Yay, Nancy...how fun! I was there in the 1980s and had a great time. I'm sure it's changed somewhat, but I bet you'll have a fantastic honeymoon. Can't wait to see all the pics and pages!
Lisa

Image Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Have a wonderful time Nancy!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ayla wrote:I know that sounds strange seeing as I just married for the second time and I'm 47 years old, but I've never been on a honeymoon! When I got married the first time, we only went away overnight as his work schedule didn't allow it. And of course, our rapid wedding this February squeezed into my work schedule didn't allow for one then either. But we had planned on getting away when the weather got a little nicer.

Well....today we made reservations! Bob found a mountain cabin rental site that has GORGEOUS mountain cabins for rent that are all inclusive....we got 4 nights for the price of 3, filled with all the amenities of home....linens, towels, cooking equipment, plus a grill, a hot top, etc etc etc. All we have to bring are food and our personal items! We are going to leave here on a Sunday morning after I get off work, drive half way there on Sunday, spend the night somewhere along the way, then arrive at the cabin on Monday. We have it until Friday, then we have a couple of days to putz on the way home again.

Our destination, you ask?

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!!! I've always wanted to stay in a mountain cabin, and Bob has never done it before either. I am so flippin' excited I can't hardly stand it!

OMgoodness. How exciting. Have a wonderful time. BTW, if you venture out in the area, I am sure you will be taking in a visit to the SCRAPBOOK store. You will be blown away.......
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Have a wonderful time!!!

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Have a wonderful honeymoon!!
Have a coke and a smile!Image

akgnere

Cherry Blossom

You'll have a great time!
I know what you mean about the honeymoon. Didn't really go on one the first time around. The second time around did a cross country trip on Amtrak with stops in Glacier Park, Seattle and Portland.
Take lots of photos, but most of all enjoy yourselves and have fun!
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image

gine

Cherry Garcia

How awesome. Have a great time :-D :-D :-D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee