Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Please wish me luck
Good luck! Prayers and hugs to you. Do what you know you need to do. Even if your test come out negative, you need to loose the weight. Me, too. We should start a club since there are so many of us on the mb who know they need to loose weight. Do it for your future health no matter what the outcome of your test. And know that you have us.
Bibi

Ayla

Cherry Addict

When I was 40, I was having some issues with an irregular heart beat that the docs were having problems controlling. I was having multiple PVC's and actually working in bigeminy, for those in the medical field. The drug treatments weren't tolerated well, as they are also meds to lower high blood pressure and I don't have that issue. They ended up doing a cardiac cath to see if there was a blockage that was causing the problem. They also told me they would fix it if they found anything. Well, I don't remember much of the cath, due to the sedation, except to wake up to the cardiologist saying to me "There are no blockages, there is nothing wrong, you have the heart of an 18 year old." I also don't smoke, don't have high blood pressure, but am seriously overweight. I blame the effects of the drugs, because the first thought that went thru my head was (and mind you, I was NOT in a relattionship at the time )..... "Cool! I can f--k all night!" the more embarassing part, beyond the fact I never really swore that much, was I didn't know if I had said it in my head or out loud! I have since talked about it with my family doctor, and she truly believes that if I had said it out loud, there is no way I would forget all the laughter that would have broken out in the room. So...whether she was just trying to pacify me or not, I THINK it was said in my head.

So, long story short, hopefully you just get to proclaim loudly and proudly what you want to do all night! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:When I was 40, I was having some issues with an irregular heart beat that the docs were having problems controlling. I was having multiple PVC's and actually working in bigeminy, for those in the medical field. The drug treatments weren't tolerated well, as they are also meds to lower high blood pressure and I don't have that issue. They ended up doing a cardiac cath to see if there was a blockage that was causing the problem. They also told me they would fix it if they found anything. Well, I don't remember much of the cath, due to the sedation, except to wake up to the cardiologist saying to me "There are no blockages, there is nothing wrong, you have the heart of an 18 year old." I also don't smoke, don't have high blood pressure, but am seriously overweight. I blame the effects of the drugs, because the first thought that went thru my head was (and mind you, I was NOT in a relattionship at the time )..... "Cool! I can f--k all night!" the more embarassing part, beyond the fact I never really swore that much, was I didn't know if I had said it in my head or out loud! I have since talked about it with my family doctor, and she truly believes that if I had said it out loud, there is no way I would forget all the laughter that would have broken out in the room. So...whether she was just trying to pacify me or not, I THINK it was said in my head.

So, long story short, hopefully you just get to proclaim loudly and proudly what you want to do all night! lol
OH, and by the way.....the irregular heart beat went away in about 3 months, without medication, and I attribute it to the stress of just coming out of my divorce. I do have a friend that asks me how my heart is every time he sees me though, after I told him that story! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:When I was 40, I was having some issues with an irregular heart beat that the docs were having problems controlling. I was having multiple PVC's and actually working in bigeminy, for those in the medical field. The drug treatments weren't tolerated well, as they are also meds to lower high blood pressure and I don't have that issue. They ended up doing a cardiac cath to see if there was a blockage that was causing the problem. They also told me they would fix it if they found anything. Well, I don't remember much of the cath, due to the sedation, except to wake up to the cardiologist saying to me "There are no blockages, there is nothing wrong, you have the heart of an 18 year old." I also don't smoke, don't have high blood pressure, but am seriously overweight. I blame the effects of the drugs, because the first thought that went thru my head was (and mind you, I was NOT in a relattionship at the time )..... "Cool! I can f--k all night!" the more embarassing part, beyond the fact I never really swore that much, was I didn't know if I had said it in my head or out loud! I have since talked about it with my family doctor, and she truly believes that if I had said it out loud, there is no way I would forget all the laughter that would have broken out in the room. So...whether she was just trying to pacify me or not, I THINK it was said in my head.

LOL. You are way to funny. But I guess that since you are getting married tomorrow, you are thinking about doing it all night? Hmmmm. It is good for the stress too. No more bigemmey! LOL
Bibi

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

1grandma wrote:

LOL. You are way to funny. But I guess that since you are getting married tomorrow, you are thinking about doing it all night? Hmmmm. It is good for the stress too. No more bigemmey! LOL

Cracking up here lol!!

ImageImage Image Image  

1grandma

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:
1grandma wrote:

Cracking up here lol!!
We have to think of something this time of night. And that is a good something.
Bibi

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and for sending me luck. I am doing this for peace of mind. The not knowing that I might have a blockage is not sitting well with me. So I have to know. Both of my girls joined the gym too so I am hoping that they will just start dragging me kicking and scream until I can get a routine down. If the dr tells me I have the heart of an 18 year old, DH is going to flip and he will probably be saying out loud what Nancy thought in her head. Nancy you are too much :) If I get to go home with good news on Tuesday, I will be sure to post the update. If you don't hear from me Tuesday evening, well it means I had to stay and I will update all of you wonderful Cherries as soon as I am able to. Thank you again for all of the love and support.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i hope all is well with you :) good thoughts your way!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee