We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Re: Cherry Share box???
I would love to do it, but I don't know if you would want to include me- to ship where I am would cost more :(
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Oh this sounds like fun. I would do this.
Michelle

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

I might be interested. Depends on what the shipping ends up being. Even the $11.95 or whatever the current rate is seems a bit high to me for 10 partially used scrap items. But them I'm pretty cheap and buy everything on sale during free shipping promos! ;)
- Angie - Come read my blog!

ncokely

Cherry Cola

mysunshine wrote:I might be interested. Depends on what the shipping ends up being. Even the $11.95 or whatever the current rate is seems a bit high to me for 10 partially used scrap items. But them I'm pretty cheap and buy everything on sale during free shipping promos! ;)
You and me both--I only order Amazon. Kohls, ACOT, Christopher Banks if I have free shipping!!!
That is why I had to drop being a Secret Sister here on the board, because I hated paying shipping every month.

If this works, it will be so that everyone only pays one time and I was just checking online with USPS, if you buy the postage through the website, it is a little cheaper!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ncokely wrote:
mysunshine wrote:I might be interested. Depends on what the shipping ends up being. Even the $11.95 or whatever the current rate is seems a bit high to me for 10 partially used scrap items. But them I'm pretty cheap and buy everything on sale during free shipping promos! ;)
You and me both--I only order Amazon. Kohls, ACOT, Christopher Banks if I have free shipping!!!
That is why I had to drop being a Secret Sister here on the board, because I hated paying shipping every month.

If this works, it will be so that everyone only pays one time and I was just checking online with USPS, if you buy the postage through the website, it is a little cheaper!!
I have to mail my parents mail off to them each week and for 2 lbs of mail, its less than $5 online. If I physically went in, it can range from $5 to $8. Crazy.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee