Moderator: ACOT Employee

scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Re: Avatars

Post by scrapsakes »

well, i'm all about finding balance & being mindful (ya believe me, right? ;)) and maybe cuss less, lol.
so one summer beach day in San Diego while photographing my four kids, i found these smooth flat
rocks everywhere in different hues too which reminds me of buddhist zen gardens that my dh loves!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

craftyfool wrote:What does your avatar say about you?

My daughters (ages 6 & 7) were just reading over my shoulder and saw some of the CT's avatars. Which led them to ask which one was mine. When I showed them the reaction was "Ewwwwwww!" :-D

Not QUITE the reaction I get from you ladies. :winkb:

But it made me think. My avatar was picked late one night (probably during a crop) shortly after my now ex-husband left us. I was feeling lonely I think...so I found this hottie. He's mine forever now. I've tried to change him a couple times and I always get in trouble. LOL

SO...what does your avatar say about you? You can answer this even if it's a picture of you...tell us what you were doing when the picture was taken and why you chose it! :-D
LOL!! my kids just shake their heads when they see me playing the Hottie Bingo :-D
and yeah, don't you dare change your avatar ;) it's our fave all-year round hottie!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
Sus79
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1714

Post by Sus79 »

Mine is DS & I, the 2 people I scrap the most. My photo was taken by DH a couple of years ago, but it is one of the best ever take of me and it still looks like me, so I´ll keep it a little while longer......but I need to get it updated, Im a cherry cola now, I think
ImageImageImageImageImage

anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

Mine is just a pic of me. I really like the pic but it is a bit dated- almost two years. My hair is much shorter now. I really need to get a better pic and update it.
stephfez
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 28

Post by stephfez »

Ayla wrote:Mine was taken by yours truly during our annual kayak trip on the Pine River in West Michigan. I love the picture because we were having fun, I actually was wearing a hat, and with no makeup, I still love the smile and the odd angle of the picture. Odd angle...odd person...fits, don't you think?
Love the Pine River! My cousin has a place by it and we arehoping to take the kids canoeing this summer. One of my college friends owns a canoe livery on it.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

Return to “General Talk”