We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: SAD NEWS ABOUT SCRAPGRAM!
Oh how sad to hear. She will be missed by many but she is watching over us and she is in a better place.

Clint Bremer

ACOT Employee

Oh my goodness.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of scrapgram.

She will be missed.
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

aawww I lost my best friend. I have not been on this site for awhile and can not believe it. Prayers and hugs to her family, she will be missed. :(
Kellie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers to her family at this time. She will be sadly missed by all.
 Image ImageImage

Cherry Bing

Oh no Anna Marie, bless her heart. Her and I shared a few messages back and forth.. she seemed so strong in spirit with so much courage and peace. I certainly did not think she would go so soon... maybe it was to spare her from pain..

I pray God blesses and wraps his loving arms around her family as she rests in peace...

very sad. she will be missed.

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

That's really sad! I still have an ornament she made me from an exchange way back in the day!
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

So Sad To Hear This!!! She was a wonderful person and will be missed. My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS are with her family.

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

So sad to hear this! Anna Maria was an amazing lady with a huge heart! Sending prayers to her family!

Carol

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

She will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to all that loved her.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

how sad - prayers for her family
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

oh dear. I will miss Anna Maria. But now she is in heaven with her angel grandbabies. I am sure she is smiling.

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks for letting us know. What a sad time for her family.

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

So very sad; I'm sorry to say I don't think I knew her, but she sounds like a wonderful person.
Image Charlene

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Truly a special lady, and a friend here at ACOT. Rest in Peace Anna Maria. You will be missed.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Judes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks for telling us. She was such a sweet and generous person. She will be missed around here. Thanks to her family for sharing her with us on here.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

sending prayers of comfort to all who loved her...
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

How sad. I hope her passing was peaceful. She is in a better place.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Janet

Cherry Jubilee

I am so sad to hear about Anna Maria! I found out on facebook. While I never met her, I spoke with her on the phone several times, chatted with her here and considered her a friend. What a wonderful person!! I will miss her terribly, as I am sure everyone here at ACOT will. God has a brand new angel!

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

The tears of sorrow are flowing but she is no lOnger suffering !!! She has been such a good friend to me, to all of us!!! God bless her and her family
Image \ ImageImage

Gail R

Cherry Garcia

Just by reading her posts, you KNEW that she was a kind and loving person. Rest in peace, Anna Maria. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
Gail

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee