Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: Workout Wednesday - the heat is on!
I hit the gym and today after the gym I did a yoga class. I stink at stretching and know I should, so going to try to get yoga in a few times a week.
Joyce 

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

happayscrappay wrote:
gonecamping wrote:Rachel, you are inspiring! I can't run, literally. I have tried, I pee my pants every time. Not pretty to be jogging down the street and have that happen. So I quit trying. I do love Zumba. I try to go twice a week. (I usually have to take a potty break at least twice during zumba) I know, TMI! But last week I added in kickboxing. all I can say is WOW, what a workout. This kickboxing class is a mixture of kickboxing and weightlifting. I wish it were more than once a week because I think I would go. I have lost a total of 5 pounds now in the last 2 weeks so my workouts must be working.

Tanya, that's awesome! I'm so glad you found something that works for you! I hear you on the peeing your pants. Ok, true story - I'm sick - I have a disease that has no treatment and causes me to poop my pants. Literally - it has happened twice now and is super embarrassing to talk about. It hasn't happened for awhile now, which is a relief, but my biggest stress during races is that there won't be enough bathrooms or places to hide if it happens during a race. I enjoy running enough to deal with it. But, I know running isn't for everyone. You have to find what you enjoy. Alot of people seem to enjoy Zumba but that's really not for me. I can't get into it at all. Yoga either!

I am not into yoga either, did it one time and that was enough for me. Pilates was too much for me as well. When she made me put my legs over my head laying down and touch the floor with my toes, I knew it wasn't for me. I will stick with zumba. Funny thing is though, I HATE working out. I am allergic to sweat I think. I get all itchy and red blotches. I only do the classes at the gym because I get bored on the machines. Its great that you have been able to run and not have any problems for awhile. Lets hope it stays that way!
***Tanya***

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I don't work out...I'm kind of the "work and kids are enough right now" type. But I rented a Rug Doctor tonight with the furniture attachments and steam cleaned the sofa, the love seat, a chair, and started on the dining room carpet. Dont' know why I'm cleaning it because wehn I move out they're just going to rip it out anyway! lol But I have the machine until 6:30 pm Thursday so might as well get my money's worth. I was dripping sweat like I HAD run a marathon!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee