We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Good Dress for a Wedding?
LOVE it :inlove: should be cool enough for summer too & i've a top with similar ruching!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

MOM2SNOX wrote:Looks like something I would wear to a funeral... ;P
oh dear lol
I was wondering about wearing black to a wedding in august too but then again I am old(er) It is a cute dress.

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

I try not to wear black to weddings. It's cute though.
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

PurpleGoddess wrote:If we get enough 2 cents, we could get a cup of coffee. I'm not thrilled with the belt. I would switch it out for a pice of satin ribbon, either black or the same color as whatever you will wear for shoes. But that is just my thoughts...I could be stuck in the 60s.

I actually have a black satin ribbon, I might try some different belts in there and see if I like one better. :)

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ok good, I"m not the only one - I personally would never think of wearing all black to a wedding! Unless they're ultra-hip & it's in some non-traditional location... I don't know if I qualify as "older" or not at 43, lol. But obviously a lot of people think it's fine so I guess go w/the majority!
Image Image

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

PurpleGoddess wrote:If we get enough 2 cents, we could get a cup of coffee. I'm not thrilled with the belt. I would switch it out for a pice of satin ribbon, either black or the same color as whatever you will wear for shoes. But that is just my thoughts...I could be stuck in the 60s.
I agree about the belt. Something a bit dressier would look better.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee