We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Simple Pleasures Day Three
Went to CT to see my parents and brought my mother an Easter lily. What pretty flowers they are up close!

Lynda

javalove

Cherry Bing

I had a coupon for a free breakfast sandwich at Subway with purchase of a drink, so for only $1.38 I had a huge flatbread/egg/bacon/toppings sandwich and a large coffee...mmmmm! It was a pleasure for me because usually my breakfast is dry cereal while I'm packing lunches.
Lisa

Image Image

kguercio

Cherry Bing

kittymomma wrote:OKay----this is going to sound sooooo bad! But animal lovers out there may relate!

We have had a sick cat for several days now. On Saurday we took her to the vet because she started having diarreaha Friday nite and Saturday. Since we went to the vet Saturday morning--she hadn't had a bowel movement. I was really getting worried about her....but bright and early this morning! (We have had a litter box in our bedroom at night so we can keep an eye on her---She POOPED!!!! I have never been so happy to see poop!

Sorry! Probably TMI--but I have not been able to scrap or really focus on much of anything because I have been worrying about her. I was debating canceling a lunch date with my friend today because of Peachie....

but....PEACHIE POOPED! And now I feel much better! LOL
Too funny! Glad Peachie is doing better!
****Kelly****

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Enjoyed going to the nursery to buy flowers to plant with my 4 year old, he loves it and thinks the nursery is the best....then got him to agree to go to Hobby Lobby, of course while I was picking out paper, so was he, luckily it was 50% off. He even wanted to buy a sheet of cardstock so we could teach Daddy how to scrap! Gottat love that!!
****Kelly****

amberella

Cherry Bomb

kittymomma wrote:OKay----this is going to sound sooooo bad! But animal lovers out there may relate!

We have had a sick cat for several days now. On Saurday we took her to the vet because she started having diarreaha Friday nite and Saturday. Since we went to the vet Saturday morning--she hadn't had a bowel movement. I was really getting worried about her....but bright and early this morning! (We have had a litter box in our bedroom at night so we can keep an eye on her---She POOPED!!!! I have never been so happy to see poop!

Sorry! Probably TMI--but I have not been able to scrap or really focus on much of anything because I have been worrying about her. I was debating canceling a lunch date with my friend today because of Peachie....

Okay, I have something funny to add to make you feel better. My boyfriends parents have a yellow lab. Once, he didn't poop for DAYS either... when he finally did, guess what they found was causing the poop dilemma ---- A CORK. HE SWALLOWED A CORK. He was LITERALLY plugged up. :P

My simple pleasure for today is being HOME and eating way too many yummy things. MMMM easter candy! :)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

amberella wrote:

Okay, I have something funny to add to make you feel better. My boyfriends parents have a yellow lab. Once, he didn't poop for DAYS either... when he finally did, guess what they found was causing the poop dilemma ---- A CORK. HE SWALLOWED A CORK. He was LITERALLY plugged up. :P

My simple pleasure for today is being HOME and eating way too many yummy things. MMMM easter candy! :)

OMG, that is hilarious!!! And I am NOT surprised cause he's a Lab, they would literally eat anything. "Plugged up"...heehee
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

teresar66

Cherry Blossom

Starbuck's Venti Double Chocolate Chip Frappucino

http://papergalore.blogspot.com/

April Goals: 0/20 Layouts

2011 Layout Total: 36 Layouts

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

amberella wrote:

Too funny, so glad Peachie is feeling better, and a dog eating a cork and getting plugged up just made me laugh.

My simple pleasure today, same as Amber, got into the Easter candy while putting an Easter Basket together to send to DS. Is 21 too old for an Easter basket? It is the first Easter he will not be home so I just had to send him one.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

amberella

Cherry Bomb

GeriNY wrote:
amberella wrote:

Too funny, so glad Peachie is feeling better, and a dog eating a cork and getting plugged up just made me laugh.

My simple pleasure today, same as Amber, got into the Easter candy while putting an Easter Basket together to send to DS. Is 21 too old for an Easter basket? It is the first Easter he will not be home so I just had to send him one.

Absolutely not. I'm 21 and came home for Easter and I had a basket waiting for me (aside from candy, it includes Pampered Chef items! :D). And my boyfriend's parents sent us a box of yummy candy, too... and he's older than me! Frankly I think you're never too old for an Easter basket from someone you love. :)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

My simple pleasure for today was taking a little time out of my lunch hour to go see a student exhibit of origami. It was amazing what these kids (well, they are college students but still KIDS to me) created and well worth the walk to the other side of campus!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Today's was a love sleep session. I went back to bed, and slept another couple hours. :)

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Having my hubby make me breakfast. Chilaquiles, yummy-yummy
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

kgr1920

Cherry Picker

My simple pleasure today, sitting with the cat purring on my lap, enjoying my coffee and listening to the birds chirp.....so relaxing and don't do it enough.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

My order from ACOT came in and I have tomorrow (it's really today but posting a day late :-D ) off!
ImageImage Image
Ann

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

DD and I started clearing baby-to-be Carmen's room out; how fun! She have me lots of ribbon from her stash!! I love being with her and dread leaving KS on the 29th--except by then I'll miss my pug and pom so much... Oh! And we bought Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar ice cream for later!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Spent a couple of hours crafting with DD. Discovering altered art has just been the best thing ever- she spends more time with me while doing it :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Helping elderly people.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CherryTat wrote:
amberella wrote:

OMG, that is hilarious!!! And I am NOT surprised cause he's a Lab, they would literally eat anything. "Plugged up"...heehee

OMG! That's funny - a cork! But yeah, I've got two labs and they've eaten things from shoelaces to rubberbands and coins and rocks. Thank goodness they are older now (6 years).
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee