Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Child Support woes....again!!
Ayla wrote:
cort wrote:What a goof...and if he doesn't come to see them..who is he to say that they can't go. that boy needs a good swift kick :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
I vote for a frontal lobotomy.
And a penisectomy!
Bibi

gine

Cherry Garcia

I just never can quite get how someone can just ignore their kids like that... no $$ no visits or phonecalls
Thank God they have you
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

1grandma wrote:
Ayla wrote:
cort wrote:What a goof...and if he doesn't come to see them..who is he to say that they can't go. that boy needs a good swift kick :winkb: :winkb: :winkb:
I vote for a frontal lobotomy.
And a penisectomy!
Oh, YES!!!!! Then it would a match for his missing balls.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh, I am so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. I miss the money but not the hassles!! Feeling for you!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I can understand what you are going through. I went through the samething before my oldest turned 18. Now I don't get the money anymore which is just fine with me. My DH makes it up to all of us. We have a much better life now. Hang in there he will get what is coming to him in the end.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

what a creep! he had to know what what was going on becaue that meant he was actually getting a bigger paycheck himself, right? no wonder the lame donkey wasn't amswering your calls! and a lobotomy would only work if he had half a brain :winkb: :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

beachlover wrote: and a lobotomy would only work if he had half a brain :winkb: :-D
lol....good point!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

stonelion

Cherry Blossom

A lobotomy is only going to remove what is in his skull which I'm pretty sure is not where this wanker's brain is. One of these days he's going to discover that his kids have disowned HIM and that his actions have only brought them even closer to you. Maybe he will wake up one day and realize that he is all alone and it will be way too late in the day to do a damn thing about it.

The administrative BS involved with getting child support will eventually go away. Your kids are growing up loved and will know how much you sacrificed for them. You will have a strong lasting bond with them and your grand kids. And somewhere in the world there will be one bitter old man who gave it all up because he was too evil or too stupid to see what he was so busy throwing away.
Image Image Image Image Image
<SQUIRREL>

Visit my blog at: http://stonechips.blogspot.com/

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee