Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Re: ethical question...not sure what to do???
I think you can support your dd and support the friend at the same time. If you don't talk to the friend or snub her in the grocery store, then you have made a choice not to be her friend. If you think she's needs one right now, then approach her. Just say, you know about the accident and are here for her if she needs you. Don't try to get info. But I don't see any reason why you shouldn't support your dd as well.

Cherry Bing

It seems that logic is trying to make decisions for your heart. dont worry about whats logical or proper. If it were you, the mom, would you be greatful for the support? maybe during all this sadness you can bond your friendship again. I think your heart is trying to tell you the answer.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am in agreement with everyone else. Your daughter will need you to go with her. Be there for your daughter and help her through this difficult time.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

anazelia

Cherry Cola

janello wrote:I would go to the funeral and support your daughter!

yep me too.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee