Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

runawaygypsy

Cherry Blossom

Re: Jeanelle Paige is AWESOME--fonts!!
JeanellePaige wrote:
runawaygypsy wrote:Beautiful! Do you use Font Creator or a different program?

I paid for FontCreator back in 2007 and used it for a little while but stopped. I was surprized that it was still on my computer! LOL!
There is a free trial if you want to try it yourself, it is a very user friendly program. :)

Oh yeah, I have it... that's why I wondered :) My son likes to make fonts and I use it to make scrappy things on my Cricut with SCAL because for some reason, it won't recognize SVGs...

Janell

Cherry Cola

I just typed a letter to my mom in Word and it was so fun! :-D
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

runawaygypsy wrote:Oh yeah, I have it... that's why I wondered :) My son likes to make fonts and I use it to make scrappy things on my Cricut with SCAL because for some reason, it won't recognize SVGs...

What are SVG's?
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

janello wrote:I just typed a letter to my mom in Word and it was so fun! :-D

This is sounding like so much fun!!! I'm planning on getting one, but need to have a scanner, right? Mine is sitting in a box ready to get hooked up.

Lynda

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

LyndaKay wrote:
janello wrote:I just typed a letter to my mom in Word and it was so fun! :-D

This is sounding like so much fun!!! I'm planning on getting one, but need to have a scanner, right? Mine is sitting in a box ready to get hooked up.

Yup, you need a scanner. When you purchase a font, you get a link to a zip file which contains instructions, and a template. You print out the template and fill in your letters and numbers and characters and then scan it back into your computer and then email it to me. then, i take that scan and create your font with it! it usually takes me about 2 days give or take to finish it up and get it to you. Also, I am ALWAYS willing to tweek or change anything that you may find wrong with it, or that may not look right to you. Once it's done, it's easy to change and I want my customers to be fully satisfied so I won't be done until YOU say it's perfect! ;)
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

And Jeanelle is awesome! I had done mine in a thicker pen, not realizing it would result in a bold font. She emailed me with a question before going thru the whole thing. Can't wait to see the final product!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Janell

Cherry Cola

Here is my first layout using my own handwriting as a font. I love it! Even Dh wants one now.

-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Me, ME, mE!!!!! How do I do this?!?! Please send me a link with directions or something. I want mine too!! :-D :-D
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just emailed mine in! Here's hoping it looks ok! :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

jjenni08 wrote:Me, ME, mE!!!!! How do I do this?!?! Please send me a link with directions or something. I want mine too!! :-D :-D
Click on Jeanelle's blog link at the bottom of any of her posts....it is right on the front page. It's very easy...sent her mine today and it should be ready tomorrow! I think it would have been ready today but I filled in the template wtih a Sharpie and it turned out rather bold. Would definitely have been a bold font. So I redid it. She's so awesome she contacted me when she started working on it and realized it would be so bold...she wanted to check if I wanted it differently!! Can;t wait to see it.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee