We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Happy Crop Friday ladies!!!!
way to go girl! I love your thinking

beachlover

Cherry Addict

geez, the Gods of Fate must be men and are trying to stop us girls from cropping this weekend girls with all these little roadblocks, huh :winkb: but we are tougher than that aren't we :-D I did get a great surprise today... after an hour at work my chief called me and told me to go home! I have the best boss in the world!!! once my kitchen is back in order he is getting a big batch of cookies or something :-D :-D :-D and I think my issue is the icemaker cuz I have one of those with the ice/water in the door and it has not been working for a while (should have been a sign):) Good luck Sunday Susan!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, my gosh girlfriend......sometimes though just taking it all in stride and relaxing until you can get everything dried out is a good thing.

If someone hasn't mentioned it, remove the dry wall (sheet rock) or paneling, do so right away. If outside wall remove any insulation affected needs to be removed. If there is then mold on the studs, get a spray bottle and add about 2 tablespoons of clorax and fill bottle. Spray liberially so it stops the spread of mold. All that stuff we learned due to Hurricane Ike flooding in Mom's home.

As for me I've been absent and swamped with paper work and getting cattle consigned to a select sale, can't wait until 4pm.....relaxation time. I'm out to build a short fence this morning with DH and his cousin. Then worm the bulls!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

You are my Procrastination Put-It-Off-Til-After-The-Crop Queen! :-D

beachlover

Cherry Addict

scraptag wrote:You are my Procrastination Put-It-Off-Til-After-The-Crop Queen! :-D
I want my tiara, damn it :winkb: hy, the carpet and sheet rock are all ripped out, and waiting on everything to dry good; its a hose from the water thingy ... just waiting to hear back on the insurance co, then will get new carpet or linoleum... don't even wanna think about it now (I'm in my happy place now)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

handerful

Cherry Cropper

HAPPY SCRAPPY TO YOU, MY FRIENDS!
Image Image
RACHEL

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

Good morning!!!! Wellllll----- if your BIL looks like that----then maybe the fridge is just melting!!!!! ROFL

Sorry! I couldn't resist! Great attitude!!!

I remember right before the crop started on NSD---my cat peed all over the floor in my scraproom!!!!!! I was sick--and unfortunately, I couldn't leave that until after the crop! But I cleaned it up and luckily, the crop calmed me down!

kiwi-ange

Cherry Blossom

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk, happy crop everyone. Im so excited!! It is already Saturday here and Im off to my LSS for an all day crop, but I will be back later to check out the challenges :-D

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee