Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Where is this man?
Yeah, I'm dating that guy now. And guess what? I know I'm wonderful and all, but it makes me feel weird to be told that every damn hour. Our 7th date is tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised to be hit with a proposal... It's a little much... The flowers, the 3 texts a day, etc... I feel a little smothered...
Leslie

ScrapKaty

Cherry Tart

Thank you..you just described my husband!.....and he does tell me all the time I'm beautiful without makeup.....I tell him he needs glasses!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

That's my hubby, too! He was that way 23 years ago when I met him and still that way now!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Yup. I married him too, almost 30 years ago. He's just like that--oh, he has his foibles, sure, but they're minor compared to the good stuff. I constantly tell DS that he should treat women the way his Dad does and he'll do fine.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

lilkoala3 wrote:Yeah, I'm dating that guy now. And guess what? I know I'm wonderful and all, but it makes me feel weird to be told that every damn hour. Our 7th date is tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised to be hit with a proposal... It's a little much... The flowers, the 3 texts a day, etc... I feel a little smothered...

Uhm, Leslie, did I miss something--what happened to Mr Great Older Guy?? Has he left the country for work--I remember you saying he was going to be gone for several months--or did you decide he wasn't The One afterall?
Carol

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

JDs Mom wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:Yeah, I'm dating that guy now. And guess what? I know I'm wonderful and all, but it makes me feel weird to be told that every damn hour. Our 7th date is tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised to be hit with a proposal... It's a little much... The flowers, the 3 texts a day, etc... I feel a little smothered...

Uhm, Leslie, did I miss something--what happened to Mr Great Older Guy?? Has he left the country for work--I remember you saying he was going to be gone for several months--or did you decide he wasn't The One afterall?
Keep up, sister. We've been done for a month. I go through men faster than bottles of shampoo.
Leslie

Flasher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
JDs Mom wrote:

Keep up, sister. We've been done for a month. I go through men faster than bottles of shampoo.

I need to check in more often. I had to idea that the older guy was out either!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

mkcdaisy wrote:Where is this man? He's the one I want but no I didn't write the quote - I just like it

" Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says...that's her."

He's MINE!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

HE's my best friend.. and he's gay :) Comes over at least once a week to talk "dirt", as he likes to put it! LOL
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

JeanG

Cherry Cola

No - he's mine. No one could be more like that my DH!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm looking for him too!:winkb:
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

MOM2SNOX wrote:HE's my best friend.. and he's gay :) Comes over at least once a week to talk "dirt", as he likes to put it! LOL
PAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome!
Becky

Image Image Image

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

ScrapKaty wrote:Thank you..you just described my husband!.....and he does tell me all the time I'm beautiful without makeup.....I tell him he needs glasses!

lol! too cute!

I guess a lot of us are married to that guy, lol I thought I was special ;) I'm going to have to have a talk with my hubby!

Also I agree "stalking" or smothering is not cool!!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Uhm, Leslie, did I miss something--what happened to Mr Great Older Guy?? Has he left the country for work--I remember you saying he was going to be gone for several months--or did you decide he wasn't The One afterall?[/quote]
Keep up, sister. We've been done for a month. I go through men faster than bottles of shampoo.[/quote]

I need to check in more often. I had to idea that the older guy was out either![/quote]

so where's the pic of this new guy...who apparently will be out the door in another week?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

I'm not worthy. Leslie, you must have dropped "Gramps" when I was banned from the internet those 2 weeks. I promise I will do better. So, when are you going to dump "Velcro?"
Carol

Alissa103

Cherry Berry

happayscrappay wrote:I wish everyone could have that guy.
just make sure he also knows how to fix the plumbing, and the car, and hang stuff on the walls in your scraproom!

LOL!!! I have a sweetie of a DH, who is all of what Amanda wishes in a man, but he is definitely NOT the handy type ;) Luckily, he has no issues with hiring a plumber, a mechanic and "assisting" me as *I* hang stuff on the walls of my scrap room :-D

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I have one of those men too! And he is truly the best and I am so blessed!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee