We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Halloween, Halloween, Trick or Treat.....
Beth-W wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:I'm gonna be a "woodland fairy." It's a super-cute costume that I got online last year after Halloween for a steal. I'm decorating it with leaves and various scrapbooking supplies.

Is it super slutty?
Ha Ha.... you girls are a hoot!

Lynda

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

My 11 year old granddaughter is going to be a pirate.
9 year old grand son is going to be a vampire.
3 & 1 year old granddaughters are going to be Ladybugs!

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I am going as a pirate wench and dh has not decided yet.
ImageImage 

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

We go trick-or-treating each year with DH's cousin and his family. We're all dressing up like Star Wars characters this year. Xander is going to be Jango Fett (apparently cooler than Boba Fett because he has TWO guns! LOL!) I'm going to be Han Solo, but DH hasn't decided yet. Figured it was too chilly to just go topless and be Jaba the Hutt. ;)
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

I am going as an old broad who scraps...oh wait! We're suppose to wear costumes?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

DS wanted to be Captain Rex from Star Wars, but he was a clone last year, so I was also not keen on getting the same costume in a different size. Luckily, the ninja costume caught his eye...especially the sword!

allysonc

Cherry Cola

LOL Jules.. Well i'm not doing anything for Halloween so..yeah. :P I love the Kangaroo costume idea. How cute! :)
Ally

handerful

Cherry Cropper

my 6 year old wants to be a devil girl.

Her 3 yo sister will be a princess (again) but not just any princess. a PINK princess. She likes pink. Pink is her favorite color. Just ask her. She'll tell you. Or don't. She'll find a way to let you know.

They decided their 2 yo brother will be a dinosaur.

I am thinking of stealing my mom's idea for work. She just got a wig, put plastic rats in it & called herself
ratatouille.
Image Image
RACHEL

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Elijanna is going to be tinker bell. Last year she was Rosetta. Tried really hard to talk her into something different but Nana gave in and bought her the tinker bell costume. LOL
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suslvgeo wrote:Ahhhhh I love Halloween! I just wish I was brave enough to dress up too!

Me too, they have an adorable pirate costume at the bx for adults. Though I don't have the guts to dress that slutty and go out with a bunch of friends and our kids. Maybe I'll find a halloween shirt.

Xander is gonna be a Vampire.
Ali is gonna be an Angel or Tinkerbell, not sure which she will chose(she just loves the wings!)

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sadly, the older ones are not into dressing up anymore, but i
got the youngest a chicken costume from the old navy cuz he
is my *little chkn* :-D plus it's very fuzzy & will keep him warm.

girl, enjoy the princesses and cute witch phase before it's over!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

I'll be...hmmm, me!
and the little one is going to be a dragon. don't know about my oldest, he keeps changing his mind
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

My DD works at Dunkin Donuts an her and two friends are dressing uop at work that day each one a packet of Splenda, Equal and Sweet & Low I thought that was cute.
ImageImage Image
Ann

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

I've got a nice renaissance dress, dd 11 is a witch (something she has never been) and we are putting together her costume, dd 7 wanted to match me so I jsut ordered her juliet style dress today. Her first request was a kimono princess but she changed her mind when she saw a dress to match mine.
I love browsing the costume selections online for ideas.
Image Image

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Connor is a Clone trooper again, but this time as Rex from Clone Wars, so it'll be a little different.

Isabella will be Padme from Star Wars, but now she's thinking about a fairy costume.

I'm not sure what the baby will dress up as, but he does have a Halloween theme outfit.

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

This is what makes Halloween fun! I wish I had little ones to dress up!!! I can't wait to see photos of everyone's kiddos dressed up for Halloween!

momcr4

Cherry Tart

Well, we are having and adult halloween party on the 24th. So I am Mrs. Vampire, and hubby is Mr. Vampire..lol
Live each day as if it was your last..

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Hey, I just wanted to put this out there... if you're still shopping for costumes... check out Amazon.com's costume section!! My regular online site was sold out so I googled and found Amazon. The best part is you can most often find more than one of the same costume or accessory available from different stores and some are at great prices!! I ended up getting dd's costume for $28 instead of the $39 I was prepared to pay in the first place!!
Image Image

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

BF and I don't do much for Halloween except carve pumpkins. But I am hoping we will get more trick or treaters this year since Halloween is on a Saturday. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes!
Stacy

JeanG

Cherry Cola

What am I doing for Halloween? Being bored again. We never even have Trick or Treaters way out here. And we used to go trick or treating with shot glasses back in the day, but our "neighbors" here wouldn't think we were funny. <sigh> So we sit home and stay kinda sober!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee