We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Wyknotwyme

Cherry Blossom

Re: OLD Members :)
How did you find ACOT?? Katarria

What technique would you like to learn? working on learning digital

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? As many as I feel I need

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper,,,,, ummmm maybe I should post something

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? haven't done anything in a long time, need to work on Grandaughters book though.

Do you have your own scrap room? a corner of the livingroom

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yeppers

What gives you the creeps? mmmmmm.... snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?rum & coke
Scrap for the memories, because life is passing by
-Rita

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How did you find ACOT?? Searching for a scrapbook supplies

What technique would you like to learn? Stitching

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? One or two

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Both

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I am working on a princess album for my granddaughter.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Online here at ACOT

What gives you the creeps? Snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl, but I am up early for work.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Margarita!!!
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

How did you find ACOT?? I found it when I did a google search for dog stickers and scrappy supplies a few years ago.

What technique would you like to learn? Hmmm... I'd like to experiment with the ones I know or have seen reveals on... like acrylic albums for instance. I also hear a lot about how much everyone loves Glimmer Mist, so I would like to check out what that is all about.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? For digi usually one, sometimes 2 or 3. For paper, usually at least 3, maybe more.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Both!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Recently finished a digi page of my doggie about his cute puppy dog face!

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes. It is actually a room we had extended a few years ago that is now a very large computer/scrappy room. DH has one side with a long stretch of computer table that wraps around in an "L" shape, and I have the other side with a longer stretch of computer table that wraps around in and "L" shape. Plus I have the extra section where I put two rows of 12 x 12 plastic storage units stacked 4 high, and on the other side two rows stacked two high of those paper storage cubes that I got at Michael's, on top of which sits my large format printer. We share the added closet. DH hung rows of white wire racks with my digi storage in mind, and about 90% of the closet contains my scrappy stuff! I left him a small amount of room for his office supplies and stuff LOL. My dh is the coolest!! :inlove:

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Only ACOT crops.

What gives you the creeps? Anything that flaps wings if it is in my space. Like if a bird is flying around when I'm in the Home Depot or something like that, I'll freak out. I do love birds, and I'm fine with them as long as they are outside or in a cage. But don't put one on my shoulder! And the larger the wingspan the creeper!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? A night owl! Definitely not a morning person!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Just usually a hot cup of flavored decaf tea.

ImageImage Image Image  

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I don't have 2000 points, but I don't feel like a newbie, so I'll post with the "old" members.

How did you find ACOT?? while shopping online for supplies

What technique would you like to learn? want to learn more about digi

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? usually 2-3, sometimes just 1
Are you into digital or paper layouts? mostly paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? working on a mini scrap book about a fishing trip my dh took with our nephew and greatnephew
Do you have your own scrap room? yes, it doubles as my scrap room and my piano studio

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I've been to ACOT crops, and only one real life scrap

What gives you the creeps? any bugs crawling on me

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? usually an early-bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I'm not supposed to drink alcoholic beverages, so water is my beverage of choice. But once in awhile I might have a small glass of red wine, or a corona lite. I used to love pina coladas, but now can only drink the "virgin" kind.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

How did you find ACOT?? I always shopped at SG and when Kristin first started the MB I was there.

What technique would you like to learn? Acrylic albums

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends but if there is more than 1, 3-5

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Dog chipboard album and some of Brads younger days

Do you have your own scrap room? I have a huge black hole

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both

What gives you the creeps? spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Strawberry daiquari
[/quote]
Image \ ImageImage

jessinmich

Sweet Cherry Pie

How did you find ACOT?? searching for message boards, it was so long ago the site was called Stickers Galore

What technique would you like to learn? I would love to get more into digital, but don't have the time to learn the program

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 3-4

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? used swaps while camping, matched pictures up with each swap and it worked great, actually got 9 pages done

Do you have your own scrap room? I'm about to, my Workbox is otw and it will be a good insentive for me to finish painting and carpeting it.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Online only (many on here) always wanted to go to one, but all the lss are closing close to me

What gives you the creeps? Weird people, and bats, and mice

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl, I just wish I had a job that didn't require getting up early for

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Margarita!
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

:)
I think I would be considered old.....

How did you find ACOT?? I ordered a bunch of stuff before discovering the MB. This is the first MB I have been a part of.

What technique would you like to learn? Stickles

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? As many as possible.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Christmas

Do you have your own scrap room? YES!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? I have been to many many crops.

What gives you the creeps? hot air balloons - I hate them

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I don't drink, so it would have to be cherry coke.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Scraprat

Cherry Cola

I'm old in age and length of membership here!! Does that get something extra?!!

How did you find ACOT?? I started shopping here when it was Stickers Galore and had no MB then. I was looking for a sticker site and SG came up. They had such a huge selection, I just stuck around.

What technique would you like to learn? I would like to try digital but just don't have the patience to learn something new right now!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? I normally use multiple photos. I would like to start trying to print some larger photos for one spicture LOs and also print smaller photos to get even more on a page.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper I have way too much stuff to get used up to switch over!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I've been working on an album of our Midwest Gals get togethers.

Do you have your own scrap room? yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes

What gives you the creeps? snakes and anything slimy

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Probably more of an night owl, but latley have been more of an early bird. I'm somewhere in between!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I'm not much of a drinker, so I'd have to say a nice peach or blackberry tea

Take care of you,
Deb

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

How did you find ACOT?? friends on old Babycenter Scrapbooking board

What technique would you like to learn? how to capture the mojo fairy and make her do my bidding!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? completely depends on the layout

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? ummmm, I am ashamed to say that I have not scrapped since the middle of May (hanging head now)

Do you have your own scrap room? Sort of. It's a combination craft room/school room.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes to both. I infinitely prefer online crops!

What gives you the creeps? Bugs, spiders, snakes, thinking someone is on my front porch looking in my front door...

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? definitely a night-owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Mountain Dew!

cynderellaj

Cherry Cola

How did you find ACOT?? Just surfing looking for places to buy stuff online

What technique would you like to learn? I don't know....

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Lately 1, but I vow to start doing more

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Mostly paper, but dabble in digi and do alot of hybrid

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Family

Do you have your own scrap room? No..my room is my scrap room, office, dining table, desk....

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Oh yeah.....LOVE THEM

What gives you the creeps? spiders, snakes, frogs, mice....vermin of any kind

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl for sure...hate those 7am bingo games during a crop!!! But 11pm bring em on!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Anything frozen and fruity
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!

sylgise5

Cherry Berry

How did you find ACOT?? searching for scrapbook supplies

What technique would you like to learn? using inks

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? at least 2

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? grandsons baseball season

Do you have your own scrap room? sort of

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes, both

What gives you the creeps? crickets

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? both

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Hot tea or iced cranberry juice with gingeral
Image Image

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How did you find ACOT?? Googling scrapbook stores in my town when I first started scrapping.

What technique would you like to learn? Stamping

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Just depends, but usually 1-3.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper!!!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Lots of summer photos.

Do you have your own scrap room? It's in the process of being remodeled, so... sort of.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, both. And they're both great fun!

What gives you the creeps? Anybody's feet except mine and dd's.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Frozen margarita with lots of salt on the rim!

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I will classify myself as a TWEEN! Not new by any means, but I am far from 2000!

How did you find ACOT??
I just got lucky surfing the web for a good place to shop!

What technique would you like to learn? ways to make my own embellishments

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3, it just varies

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper is my favorite, I love the way it feels when you hold it!

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? A LO about my 2 nieces

Do you have your own scrap room? Oh yes! And I love it!!!

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes to both

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?not a big drinker, but a glass of cabernet sauvignon

mykidsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Really, I am not that old! ;) I knew what you meant though Sus!

It's great to see some of the oldies post on this thread - aahh, the good ole days :-D

How did you find ACOT?? I shopped at Sticker's Galore - it was the best net scrap site then and still is! When they added the mb, they just made it better :)

What technique would you like to learn? hmmm...have to think about that!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? anywhere from 1 to 6

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Still working on my Mexico album started two years ago!!

Do you have your own scrap room? I have half a room that I share with dh's workspace

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? both!

What gives you the creeps? ahem, with three boys nothing gives me the creeps, lol!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Check the time this is posted ;)

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? It depends, usually something fruity, if not that, then a yummy White Russian!

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

How did you find ACOT??
I don't remember! I know I did the NSD Crop in '07 but don't remember how I got here for it. ;)

What technique would you like to learn?
??? Maybe more (inexpensive) gift ideas, like the Finnish stars we learned last year

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?
I usually do 2-page layouts w/3-6 photos.

Are you into digital or paper layouts?
Paper, some hybrid

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?
So You Think You Can Dance tour!! (S3 w/Danny, Pasha, et.al.)

Do you have your own scrap room?
Yes! :)

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?
Lots (both places, plus I've hostessed them too IRL)

What gives you the creeps?
Spiders

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?
Night

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
I drink water. ;) (Unless someone wants to make me a sugar-free strawberry daiquiri...)
Image Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I guess I am a geezeer cherry. too funny!

How did you find ACOT??

One day while I was surfing the web looking for tips on scrapbooking.

What technique would you like to learn?

Not sure there is on I would like to learn.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout?

Are you into digital or paper layouts?

Paper, i have tried digital not could not get into it. Like the paste.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)?

Wedding album

Do you have your own scrap room?

Yes

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life?

Many

What gives you the creeps?

snakes

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?

The older I get the more of a early-bird I become

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?

Long Island Ice tea

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

How did you find ACOT?? Searching for scrappy supplies

What technique would you like to learn? Embossing

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 4

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Both, but paper is my first love and will always be my favorite.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Actually, I just finished party invitations for my FIL's 90th birthday party.

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes Scraproom/Office

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Online, and one real life mini crop (2 people) LOL

What gives you the creeps? SNAKES!!!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Frozen Margarit, hold the salt and when I have to be good, it's Diet Dr Pepper.
Image ImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

FYI You are totally discriminating against the people who are having their ACOT midlife crisis BWHAHAHA
Okay since I didn't pop up over the summer I will say I am an old geezer. lol

How did you find ACOT?? Some one on another board recomended it to me, I ordered stuff for a long time before I started posting.

What technique would you like to learn? Glimmer misting- lol I own several colors but I never use them!!

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3 I always get mad when I try and squeeze too many pics in a LO

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper all the way, as much as I love my PC (vaguely I joke about taking it to bed) There is just some thing about doing things with your hands.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? I have been working on the August sketch contest for seemingly forever at this point. Tomorrow I am going to finish it, if it kills me, and it might!!

Do you have your own scrap room? As a matter of fact I do ^^

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes I used to go to Scrap Mania all the time when I lived near an Archiver's but when I moved to Vegas last year I mostly gave it up. Went to one crop here and it was awful so I have not tried it again. My first ACOT crop was a nightmare, and I feel this time I am more prepared for it.

What gives you the creeps? Things that have to many legs!!

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Both, I can stay up till 2am before I remember what time the kids will wake me up tomorrow.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I am not a real big drinker, I'd much rather have an ice coffee and call it a day. When I do drink, I like really girly drinks in which you can not taste the alchol lol
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Well, in the grand scheme of things, I am relatively new to ACOT but also qualify as 'geezer'...lol.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

I've been here since 2006, so I think I'm a geezer, lol.

How did you find ACOT?? I was invited to sell my digi stuff here by Kristin

What technique would you like to learn? I would like to learn how to blend in photos to backgrounds

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1

Are you into digital or paper layouts? digi and paper, mostly digi

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? nothing

Do you have your own scrap room? nope. just a box and a few things on a shelf. I dont own much paper stuff. :(

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? only online

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night-owl, but since ZI have gotten a job I am a reluctant early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? I dont drink alcohol.
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee