Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Re: Question for those of you with laid off spouses
 Hm...Good Luck! Going thru the same thing here. I work hard at my job. I work outdoors. Shouldn't have to clean up after 'em when I get home. SO, if dishes are left in the sink I call dh or the boys and tell them to clean it up. I REFUSE to pick up after them. I'll clean around their crap....after a few times of asking/telling and waiting.
Yes, I've had my meltdowns too. Now I pick up the Newspaper and look thru real fast and high light the jobs and put it on dh's desk.

Christine

Janell

Cherry Cola

I have no advice from experience, but I wanted to say hang in there Cindy and I hope he can find work soon.  I wouldn't know what to do either. The economy sucks!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

Losing a job for a man is a big loss - really it is for anyone, but they take it especially hard since they are supposed to be the breadwinner for their family.  At least that has been what they were taught.  When he does do something around the house, tell him how much you appreciated his effort.  He probably feels like he disappointed everyone (which in today's world is far from the truth).  A little praise and affection right now go far! 

Janell

Cherry Cola

Oh and I want to send you cyber HUGS too!!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee