Favorite movie?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

MLee
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 404

Re: Favorite movie?

Post by MLee »

Man With the Iron Mask(Richard Chamberlain)
OMGosh - this is like a cult classic for me!! I love this! Of course then that leads to The Thorn Birds which is also a favorite.

I love Cabaret, The Bird Cage, Moulin Rouge, Hello Dolly (with the Babs) and many of the older Rogers and Hammerstein movies.

The English Patient, The Elephant Man, The Kite Runner, A Walk in the Clouds, Across the Universe, Pan's Labyrinth, The Libertine and La Vie en Rose

Probably my all time favorite, most watched movies are Chariots of Fire and Somewhere in Time

Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

MLee wrote:
Man With the Iron Mask(Richard Chamberlain)
....The Bird Cage....
I love the Bird Cage with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.  Are there other versions that you like better?
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]
bluetulip
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 2

Post by bluetulip »

It's hard to just pick one!  If I see "An American President", I have to watch it so I guess I'll go with it.
ImageImageImageImage
jiffy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 10

Post by jiffy »

No way can I name just one, so I'll narrow it down to .....

The Notebook
Bridges of Madison County
The Lakehouse
Nights in Rodanthe
Phantom of the Opera
Mama Mia (musical)
Dances with Wolves
Dirty Dancing
'Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart.' Flavia

JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Post by JeanG »

Really hard question here!  I guess I have to say The Bucket List is my favorite....but Bridges of Madison County is about 1/10 of a step behind it.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Return to “General Talk”