We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Re: How many scrap friends do you have?
 I actually have a LOT.  Too many to count.

Guess that's why I'm getting such a good turnout at my crops!  :inlove:

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I have a couple friends who scrap and I'm in a meetup group that meets once a month to scrap. I don't get to go that often but that's why I love it here! ACOT is my scrap friend!
ImageImage
Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

ME! No friends who scrap :(

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Where's my ticket for the loser train? I have no scrappy friends in real life either.  :(

You guys are my friends.  :inlove:
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

I have one that I scrap with, and then I have some at work that we just talk about scrapping, they love it too, I just don't scrap with them....
ShanShan

Kaylas_Bah

Cherry Berry

I have 2 scrappy friends to enjoy at each others homes and attending area crops. However, I get a lot more done alone when I'm not talking. :bluewinkb:
Lori
Image Image

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

Funny, the 2 friends who got me into scrapping don't anymore, life just got in there way. So I've made 2 new friends that do scrapbook and I'm excited because they are coming over tomorrow for an all day crop!! I'm so excited!!
Ronny

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I have 2 sets of friends. I have my scrappy friends and my "old" friends. None of my "old" friends scrap. But, I have become very good friends with a group of about 40 women. LOL Sounds like a lot but I used to host scraps when I had my scrapping business in Iowa. You just never lose touch with them. I miss them all now that we live almost 700 miles away. But, I did go back and scrap with them in November and in January. I have not met any scrappy friends here yet.
ImageImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I had two, but then Beth moved to Florida.  Now, I have one - but she's really cool.
Leslie

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've gotten to scrap with Chas twice! I've also been to NJ to scrap with Ann (beach lover) and she came down here once. I have a friend close by, Jamie, that I scrap with, but she's not nearly as addicted to it as I am.
Other than some peeps I see at crops out of state, you guys are my budds!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

betseymae

Cherry Berry

I would say "0" - none of my friends have an interest - or patience

LKappy

Cherry Garcia

All of my scrappy friends live in my computer. :-D
~*Lisa*~

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

none.  everyone just tolerates me, lol.  i will either get a "oh that's nice"
 or "wow, that's creative" smile and nod... but nobody here really gets it,
 not even my mom, sadly... i guess dh and the kids are the only ones, lol.

we'd a friend visit over the holidays with his girls and he was given a tour
 of the house including my scrap room & he said, "those are nice collages."
 he meant the layouts i've displayed all around the room... collages huh? :-D
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

CarlaB72

Cherry Picker

The only scrappy friends I have are online.  No one that I know or who lives close to me scrapbooks.  I am right there with you.
-Carla

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I am thankful to have 1 who lives close by.  I just wish we had more time to get together!

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am in the same boat!  We have been here since July of 2005(Maryland) and even though there are other scrappers in MD and even from this board, I have never met any of them.  The closest person would probably be Kara, but I think you have to cross the bay bridge to get to her and I'm not driving on it.  Maybe baltoscrapper is close, but it's still about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours away.  Anyway, I had several neighbors in Georgia that I used to scrap with and we always had so so much fun!  Here, no one to scrap with.  Thank God we are moving sometime this summer, although we don't have orders yet.

Midge

Cherry Cropper

I don't have any scrappy friends locally but I do in Oregon.
Dawn

April layouts: 0/10

March cards: 4/4
March layouts: 10/10

On a no-buy - 19/100 layouts completed before I can buy. Don't show me the goodies!

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

i dont have any scrappy friends either. i know 2 girls that do but they live over 1 hour away and when i moved to Fl i lost touch with them! I have gotten so used to scrapping along that the couple of times i went to crops i felt like a fish out of water!  Too much going on at once i couldnt concentrate!  So in a way even though sometimes i wish i had a partner in crime, I really dont mind scrapping alone... its my quiet time !

SusieKing

Sweet Cherry Pie

since our lss closed i don't have anyone locally.  i get emails once in awhile from customers from the lss (i was their dt moderator and  lead instructor).  but with no store to keep everyone together it seems like we have all drifted.  so sad.
Susie King

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I have TONS of scrap friends---they all live in this little box on my desk. Sometimes I think it gets too crowded in there and some DRAMA starts to happen...but most of the time it is just fine! ;)

I am in the same boat you are none if my IRL friends scrap!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee